GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rbk

fog light out VW says it's coding but doesn't make sense HELP

my driver side fog light recently stopped working so I brought it into VW as I'm still under warranty. they look at it and tell me its a coding issue (because they know I have some vcds stuff done). the only vcds stuff I've done that has anything to do with lights are: oem euro led tails (I...
  2. rbk

What did you do to your mk7 today?

what do urs say?
  3. rbk

thanks brotha. nice to know there are some fellow puck fans on the boards. tho now I'll turn all my attention to my boys in blue. hopefully they can figure out how to hit lefties cuz if they do it's gonna be like when happy learned how to putt.
  4. rbk

haha ya i actually tired to do some kindv variation on go kings go but they were all taken. nah we were eliminated few days ago when preds won and we lost. really disappointing season what with quick missing 3/4 of the season but we really need to improve on offense.
  5. rbk

what did you get?
  6. rbk

got my CA legacy plates today. my top few choices were not available but im happy with what i ended up with. whatcha think?
  7. rbk

boomba short shifter question

so this is gonna sound crazy but I installed the boomba short shifter adapter and at first it was incredible but both me and my wife independently brought up that it no longer feels like it did in the beginning (it's only been a few weeks) it now just feels like it did before we installed it...
  8. rbk

faint beep when shifting

so i've never noticed this before but today while driving slowly around my neighborhood with no radio etc everytime i pushed the clutch pedal in i heard a very faint quick beep. it only happened when i pushed the clutch pedal in and ive never heard this before (tho granted i dont normally drive...
  9. rbk

shift console tabs broken

hey guys, so in the process of removing the shift console two of the metal fastener tabs on the front of the aluminum trim at the bottom of the boot snapped off. i put some double sided tape on the edge of the trim and snapped it back into place and it seems to be holding nice and tight but i...
  10. rbk

you should have told her the no vomit rule for the car.... if only you had checked out the car rules thread first.
  11. rbk

pressure loss detected

hey so i was just driving home on fwy and out of blue get a warning message "pressure loss detected" but it doesn't give any additional info. pulled over tires looked good (didn't have a psi gauge but visually looked good) and checked oil it seemed fine and smelled/looked good. pressed the car...
  12. rbk

question about hardwiring a dash cam

hey guys, so i'm going to get a dash cam and while i know i can get a hardwiring kit and run the cables under the headliner down to the fusebox and do it that way i was wondering if there was anyway to use this much simpler kit...
  13. rbk

car looks sick. love the wheels.
  14. rbk

removed oem rear gti badge and replaced with:
  15. rbk

help me pick a vanity plate

hey guys, so i want to get the black retro ca plate and in order to do so you have to personalize it. i've never been big on vanity plates but i really like the black plate so i'm going to jump in. have some ideas was hoping i could get some feedback, and if any of you have suggestions would...
  16. rbk

issues with BFI shift knob

so im having an issue with my BFI shift knob where the shaft will loosen and i'll have to take off the console surround pull up the shift boot and tighten the screws near the bottom of where the BFI attaches with the little allen wrench tool they supply. its not the actual knob, but the shaft...
  17. rbk

touch up paint?

got a few deep scratches and I'm most likely just going to take it to a shop to have it professionally painted but was wondering if anyone had any success touching up paint with any of the products sold online? car is white if that makes any difference.
  18. rbk

installed the DAP dynamic harness for the sequential turn signals. the hardest part was just getting access to the back of the taillights but once you get back there it takes about 10 seconds to complete the install. I LOVE how it looks. made a short video but dunno how to upload it to this...
  19. rbk

car looks great really love the red