GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk5Dom

WANTED: Mirror Cover/Cap Red (UK)

Looking for an immaculate Mirror Cover in Tornado Red for the Drivers Side (O/S). No cracks or scratches and all lugs need to be intact. Factory paint preferred. What have you got? Dom
  2. Mk5Dom

Self Leveling (Dynamic) Center Caps

Does anyone have these? I wanna see a video of them installed. The Volkswagen logo supposedly self-levels/stays upright when the wheels rotate. Likely to be a drunk purchase @ £100 a set... VW Part #: 000071213C
  3. Mk5Dom

Power Folding Mirror Query

Hi all. Do any of you guys know if you can get Non Power Folding Mirrors with Puddle Lights? The reason I ask is because I need to replace one of my Power Folding Mirrors and I’ve found a replacement on eBay which has the Puddle Light but the seller doesn’t know if they are Power Folding. Not...
  4. Mk5Dom

For Sale: Golf Mk5/Mk6 MDI Media Module - Genuine OEM

Volkswagen MDI Module, part number: 5N0 035 341 F. Can be used in various VAG models and is frequently paired with RNS510 units to allow AUX-IN, USB & iPod connectivity. This is the standalone unit and no wiring looms or adapters are included. VCDS may also be required after installation...
  5. Mk5Dom

For Sale: Golf Mk5 Underseat Drawers - Genuine OEM

I have for sale a pair of underseat drawers in anthracite (part of factory storage pack) that I retrofitted to my Mk5 Golf some years back. They are in good condition and were a good option to have at the time. What’s included: Right – 5M0 881 892 A – Carpet Insert (x1) – 1K0 881 548 A –...
  6. Mk5Dom

Help: Intermittent crackling/interference noise from headunit.

Hi Folks, My car has developed an intermittent crackling/interference noise from the headunit/speakers. It generally happens for the first say 4 miles of the journey and then not at all. It doesn't matter if I'm listening to DAB or streaming music via Bluetooth. I have Discovery Nav Pro and...
  7. Mk5Dom

Discover Pro, Firmware Update.

Hi all. I have a Discover Pro MIB1 running HW H40 & SW 0095 and I have issues with the DAB screen disappearing (not signal) and the Driving Mode Selector just has a mind of its own. I assume that a Firmware Update would fix these issues... Having read numerous threads about people...
  8. Mk5Dom

Golf GT TDI 2.0 BMT Recall

Hi all. I have Golf 2.0 TDi DSG on a 13 plate. Received an email this morning from my dealer regarding a recall. I can only assume this is for the software update that 'fixes' the emissions cheating. Has anyone else had this done yet? The last thing I want is problems. I've heard...
  9. Mk5Dom

Xenon Headlight Help.

Hi All, I have a UK registered GT/Highline with Bi-Xenon headlights. The DRL's I have are those with halogen PW24W units. (Poor man's) :( The question: is it a straight swap if I was to replace my ones with the Bi-Xenon's that have the LED U-Shape DRL's? (GTI/GTD ones, not R or GTE)...
  10. Mk5Dom

VWR Springs Question.

Hi all. I’m toying with the idea of having the VW Racing Sport Springs thrown on my GT. Being relatively new to all this stuff, I’d like to know if installing these will have any adverse effects in terms of longevity on the stock shocks? Have any of you installed these first hand? The car is...
  11. Mk5Dom

Wheel refurb advice.

Hi all, I'm after a bit of advice on wheel refurbishing. The unfortunate event happened late Saturday evening, I was tired and just not concerntrating. I've only had the car a week. The question I have is are there companies out there that will only repair/paint/blend the damaged area as...