GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ravenstyle83

New Next Gen Bilstein EVO S Coilover Review

Bilstein says their new "EVO S" for the GTI/R is a comfortable street coilover designed for more lowering and better durability vs the previous offerings. Further, the "EVO T1" is their track focused coilover, but currently do not offer the T1 for the GTI/R. Bummer. Anyone considering purchasing...
  2. Ravenstyle83

Upgraded Front Lower Control Arms

Have a 2020 GTI and love the car but never enjoyed the super soft stock suspension setup; so I did something about it. So far, my suspension upgrades include: a Eurocode front strut brace, H&R rear sway bar (25mm), and EQT coilovers w/camber plates. Lastly, I have these sexy Superspeed...
  3. Ravenstyle83

Anyone Run the Whiteline Fixed Strut Mounts?

I am looking to lower my 2020 GTI with either a EQT coilover kit or will instead purchase the Bilstein B8 Struts/shocks, lowering springs and a fixed camber plate. These Whiteline fixed camber plates are interesting as they also provide 1/2 degree of positive caster. My only concern is that I...
  4. Ravenstyle83

APR st. 1 to st. 2 Turbo worries

I want to go to stage 2. Just really need to know if the reflash and downpipe helps the life of the turbo or hurts it? Does st. 2 flash put more load or boost on the turbo or does the downpipe require less boost? Need input please and thanks.
  5. Ravenstyle83

APR Stage 1 and DSG TCU flash

Anyone experiencing DSG limiting torque or clutch slip with the high torque file? I'm about to go from low to high output and want to know if I am going to have problems with the transmission handling the power. Also I'm trying to save $600. What's your experience please post.
  6. Ravenstyle83

Car Meet Locally by Pompton Lakes, NJ

Usually I will go anywhere locally with my buddy in his FE Evo X. Last meet was Bear Mountain, NY a few weeks back. Tons of people showed up. If anyone is local or nearby lmk and we can meet up and ride to the next car meet in a squad. I'm Anthony my IG is ante5cobar
  7. Ravenstyle83

Evo X Final Editon VS MK7 GTI VS 05' WRX

60 degree Fahrenheit night. From a 50~ roll Mods: WRX - unknown aside from the blaring massive exhaust. Evo X FE: protuned and drop in filter (300 whp). My GTI: cts turbo inlet and afe filter, snow guard delete, APR st. 1 low tune (93 octane). We go on 3 - flawless start: WRX lost by 2.5 bus...
  8. Ravenstyle83

Octane Booster on a Flash Tuned Vehicle

I have the APR stage 1 93 octane tune. Question is: If I use a bottle of octane booster, bringing the fuel up to 96 octane, will I make more power and/or torque?