GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Diggs24

Eurodyne Updates

RIP to having to update Maestro every other week. fuck that Also, having a real highspeed logger is so nice. Also, access to every table not just selected ones. Tuning my own DSG shift points. I could go on forever.....
  2. Diggs24

Is20 wastegate

You're no fun.....
  3. Diggs24

Is20 wastegate

IS20 Cooper WG, original off my 2015 G rev IS20. Turned to accessory on, logged WG voltage: https://datazap.me/u/diggs24/wg-test-no-start?log=0&data=19-97 Started car, then killed motor: https://datazap.me/u/diggs24/wg-test-start?log=0&data=19-97 Car has kessy so killing motor had to get...
  4. Diggs24

Thanks For The Memories

Congrats on the new ride.
  5. Diggs24

In process: Alibaba GTI build

Lying on the floor Lying on the floor Daks come undone
  6. Diggs24

What did you do to your mk7 today?

nah, shake it out toss it back in. good as new.
  7. Diggs24

Engine build coming?

or here, watch this. see how all gasket mating spots are clean and smooth? thats what it should look like. any debris should be outside the gasket line.
  8. Diggs24

Engine build coming?

See all that crustification? Now look at mine in same spot:
  9. Diggs24

Aftermarket heads?

Then you’re stuck. 500whp requires giving up spool. You’ll need mpi and lpfp as well. No ethanol means even bigger turbo to hit 500 which means more lag. You want 500 get a different car with more displacement.
  10. Diggs24

Engine build coming?

id say you had vac leak at cyl2. hopefully IM got a new gasket after carbon clean
  11. Diggs24

Turbocharger question

The apr tune will prevent you from making more power no matter what you do.
  12. Diggs24

Aftermarket heads?

No but you can port it.
  13. Diggs24

Wastegate Actuator Adjustment

the cooper gate dosent work like the mahle. fire it up and let it set idle, shouldnt a take but a few secs. gate will be fully shut. note voltage. turn motor off, adjust rod to target 3.6v the necessary turns to do so. ignore voltage when motor is off it wont register correctly. fire it up...
  14. Diggs24

roughly 0.1v per turn
  15. Diggs24

no. replace it.