GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Firstboost

OEM VW roof rack $150.00 pick up only

Selling my OEW VW roof racks that I used for the last two summers. Everything included. Excellent condition. SOLD!!!
  2. Firstboost

Refurbed Southbend Stg 3 daily, 450 miles $500

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! I had this clutch installed and less than 450 miles later, a pressure plate bolt backed out and flung itself all over my bell housing, destroying my transmission and pitting the pressure plate. The clutch had to be sent back to Southbend to be refurbished and I have the...
  3. Firstboost

California Residents

My friend, his mom, father and brother all lost their houses in Paradise. Shit sucks even more when it actually affects people you care about. The air quality has gotten better, but still not good at all. My car was covered with ash on Friday afternoon before leaving work.
  4. Firstboost

Well guys, it's been a fun run

Gotta say that nearly all the people on this forum were pretty chill and very helpful to even some of the most redundant questions and beaten down topics. The willingness to take your time to breakdown everything from soundaktor disabling/removal, to coding, to practically any DIY for this...
  5. Firstboost

Apartment policies and cash grab - WWYD

Not everyone is able to afford a mortgage where they live as you mentioned. We rented for about 8 years before we were able to buy our house. Honestly, aside form the annual rental increase, our renting experience was quite tolerable, but I know others, like OP, have nightmare experiences.
  6. Firstboost

Anybody a video game junkie?

No, I wouldn't buy the Switch just for one specific JRPG, but I also wouldn't buy any gaming system just for one exclusive. I really enjoy Octopath, but I wouldn't drop ~$300 to find out if I like it or not and if not, have a system you're not interested in. The Switch has tons of great titles...
  7. Firstboost

It's fun and the battle system definitely keeps you on your toes as far as strategy is concerned. I'm a little disappointed that the main 8 characters don't interact with each other as much as typical JRPG characters do, although most of their individual stories are fairly well told; especially...
  8. Firstboost

Currently playing Switch games. Octopath traveler, DKCTF, Hollow Knight and Ys VIII. Honestly haven't touched my PS4 since I bought the Switch a few months after release. Oh and FFVII was the best FF game. Fite me.
  9. Firstboost

AZ State Rep Caught Speeding

He has immunity, it's a state law in AZ. Nothing will happen to his arrogant ass.
  10. Firstboost

Happy Alien Day

11. Firstboost

What are you eating?

I think that would be Instagram now.
  12. Firstboost

What are you drinking?

Yeah they're probably in my top 5 favorite brews. I found some Waldo's while on vacation in Huntington Beach and promptly bought 2 cases for home and a six pack to enjoy while I was was down there. I am about to go through my first case, so it's time to hit up Total Wine and stock up on cheaper...
  13. Firstboost

What are you drinking?

Currently drinking Lagunitas Waldo's and also Founder's KBS. The KBS is out of this world; if you haven't tried it, I recommend finding it and getting a bottle.. or two.
  14. Firstboost

motortrend... wtf

Dude, that is the wifey's and my go to show all the time lol.
  15. Firstboost

What are you eating?

Here you go Radio Flyer. No surprise I forgot to do this the day I mentioned it :p
  16. Firstboost

FS: AWE Switchpath 102mm SS

Sold!
  17. Firstboost

What are you eating?

I'll give you a pic once I get home. They're pretty common around here. Hell, I've got 3 cannabis clubs within a 15 minute drive which is a little TOO convenient lol.
  18. Firstboost

What are you eating?

THC infused chocolate covered coffee bean.
  19. Firstboost

What other hot car or truck do you have

2016 Ford Fiesta SE. I know I know, I don't like to brag, but figured this was a thread where I could let everyone know what hardcore out of control ballin' looks like. Clout levels are off the charts over here my guy.
  20. Firstboost

Incivility?

This is correct. I've noticed the douchebaggery is more recent. I mean, The Fed has always been a little rough around the edges, but that used to be about it.