GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

OEM Golf R Mirror Caps

SOLD
  2. N

Gloss Black Wheel Cleaner

I was wondering what YOU guys use to clean gloss black wheels. I was thinking about using a combination of CarPro Iron X and Adam's Wheel Cleaner, but I'm open to better options/methods!
  3. N

Aerofabb Side Skirts

Does anyone have these and can post pics? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Ed’s MK7 Reps

Hey guys, I sold my ‘16 S, so I no longer need these headlights. Nothing wrong with them. I took them off yesterday, when I traded in the car. I am the second owner and they do have 6k LEDs for the low beam. I was going to swap them for HIDs, but never got around to it. Looking for $400 plus...
  5. N

FS: BFI Red Billet Aluminum Shift Knob

Hey guys, like the title says, I'm selling the shift knob for a 6 speed MT. There's nothing wrong with it. I just decided to go back to the stock knob. Comes with all the original pieces and box. Also included is a rubber grommet to help align the boot better. Asking $75 shipped. Brand new is...
  6. N

Rotiform IND-T Matte Black With Tires

DELETE
  7. N

Matte Wheel Cleaner

Hey guys, I did a bit of searching, and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I just ordered some Rotiform IND-Ts in matte black, and was wondering what you guys use to clean your matte wheels. All I've found is Chemical Guys's stuff. There's gotta be more out there, right? TIA
  8. N

Extremecustoms.com?

Has anyone ordered from them? They have some pretty good prices, but I'm just not sure how legit or reliable they are.
  9. N

FS/FT: VMR 710 Gunmetal 18x8.5ET45

SOLD!!!
  10. N

Audi Flat Fives

Anyone running these? I'd searched on Google and only found 1 car.
  11. N

Neuspeed RSe52 Satin Black

Does anyone have these in satin black? I'm debating on the black or gunmetal to go with my CSG. Currently, I have gunmetal VMR 710s. Also, will the 18 x 9 ET40 fit? I'm on VWR springs. They have an 18 x 8 ET45 option, but I'd rather not use spacers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. N

VWR Springs and Aftermarket Shocks

I know there are a bunch of threads on here regarding VWR springs, and most people retain their stock shocks/struts. However, there isn't much information about what aftermarket shocks/struts pair well with these springs. Considering the majority of MK7 owners have gone with these springs, if...
  13. N

Coilover Installation

Does anyone know of a good shop that installs coils for less than $500? I've already tried NGP and Induktion. I'm just wondering if there are any other good shops in the area.
  14. N

FS: OEM 18" Austin Wheels

Hey guys, like the title says, I'm selling TWO OEM Austins WITHOUT tires. I prefer to sell both to the same buyer, but separately is fine too. No curb rash or anything like that. I'm asking for $120 plus shipping via PayPal or local pick up, if you're in the area. Thanks for looking!
  15. N

WTB: OEM M/T Shift Boot Trim

Yes, I am one of those that broke off the tabs on the trim :banghead: so now I'm trying to replace it. I don't need the knob, just the boot and trim.
  16. N

Aftermarket Remote Start

Hey guys, does anyone have any experience or can recommend an aftermarket remote start system? Winter is coming up, and this would be very useful. Viper seems to be pretty popular, but there are a ton of mixed reviews, so I'm not quite comfortable with going with them. Oh, and I have a S, so I...
  17. N

Bilstein B14 vs NGP Type I vs Other?

Over the past few weeks or so I've been trying to research and decide on what I want to do with my suspension. I've gone from different lowering springs, to cup kits, to coilovers, and I'm still not 100% sold on any set up. I've read countless reviews and different threads, but no one seems to...
  18. N

Cup kits?

I know a lot people are looking for stock ride quality, but also want to lessen the wheel gap. I fall into that category as well. I know that this is impossible to achieve with just springs, so I came accors cup kits. However, there isn't much info out there for our cars. From what I've found...
  19. N

ET35 Fitment

i'm not too knowledgeable about wheels/tires/offset/etc. so i need some help! i have a set of wheels on order that are 18 x 8 ET35 with 225/40 tires. i'm thinking that those should sit pretty flush for the front with no rubbing, but i'm curious about the rear. i think in the rear i would need...
  20. N

FS: Austin Wheels

Selling a set of stock Austin wheels. They have about 13k miles on them, but there are no scratches, dents, or blemishes. Caps are not included. Looking for $350 and prefer a local pick up or buyer pays for shipping. My zip code is 20147.