GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Going to install Rennwagen Wing this weekend, tips?

Glad it went well for you! Does it come with the screw hardware now? I remember before you had to purchase it separately, but don’t see that option anymore.
  2. F

Rex Super Sport MK7 to 7.5 Bumper Conversion Kit

Ah ok, yeah finding a place to get a solid match can be a task.
  3. F

Didn't realize it came painted, or was that additional?
  4. F

Considering the R swap. Shipping on it is about $700 by sea freight. TBH at that rate I would probably just do the Clubsport front.
  5. F

They seem to have a bunch of examples on their Instagram. Wonder what the shipping cost is.
  6. F

Offered 32K for 2019 Alltrack SE, considering options

It's different circumstances for the different industries though, and this is from April. More recent outlooks have said that it's probably going to drag on longer than originally expected. Things like the uptick in COVID in Malaysia, limited number of fabs, and the fact that auto...
  7. F

This is my cousin, parents spent over 100k, divorced a couple years later. They're happily remarried (small wedding), so it all worked out....
  8. F

Yeah, the car market is probably going to be like this for years.
  9. F

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

My original pair had a defective left side light, contacted the vendor and they put me in touch with OSRAM, here is the contact: M.Kuebler@osram.com (This was in 2019). They sent me a replacement light in about a week.
  10. F

Why do i have different headlights?

No, the base halogens don’t have the red line, only the lighting package headlights. This a Lot more common on the 2015-2016 models and standard in the S model in 2017-Present. There are a ton of aftermarket options for “LP Style headlights from Helix, Ed’s, RFB, to Osram. Just depends what...
  11. F

New 034Motorsports Dynamic+ Lowering Springs

Interested in knowing if anyone has tried these combos as wel.!
  12. F

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

Thanks for all your organizing on this ReadTheBook. I don't know if you've ever said, but which Bay Area dealers have you worked with on this issue? If you don't mind sharing.
  13. F

Thinking about trading 2017 Civic Si for new GTI

Civic SI's don't come in automatics. Honda automatics aren't as bad as they used to be but their manual is far superior to the VW trash manual (Wish I had DSG). That said if you want the auto option, nothing is better than the VW DSG IMO.
  14. F

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Nice! I've been really happy with mine for the last year, no issues. Glad to hear others are getting them as well. Nice brakes, how do you like the neuspeed 6 pots?
  15. F

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Nice! Glad everything went smoothly.
  16. F

Thinking about trading 2017 Civic Si for new GTI

Having access/owning both (16 Manual GTI and 19 SI) I'd probably say you won't see a ton of difference in the tech (getting volume knob back is nice for the 17, the 2020 SI has better tech imo), or interior (the bolster is nicer on the GTI forsure, but I'd say the quality difference is somewhat...
  17. F

EQT Balanced Line Coilovers Now Available!

Ed, do you happen to have any links to people who have installed and reviewed them already?
  18. F

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Selling a few items I have hanging around. Keeping the prices low but firm. Located In the Fremont/Newark area, not really looking to ship (Hence the low price lol). - ED's MK7 Golf R Style Headlights with Morimoto XB35 HID Kit and GTI LP Style Grill, - SOLD. Headlights are in good...