GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Class action lawsuit letter (Waterpump)

Not something I would want to do with the complexity of every connecter, bolt, yada, yada, yada. God bless the ones who know how to do this correctly. That who would be the one I'd want to do mine.
  2. J

I may have asked before, is so, apologies. 2016 GTI w/34k mikes, never had to put in coolant, but I do smell it after those long drives and pulling into the garage many times. My concern/question is if I have the remediation work performed and if it has coverage of a percentage according to...
  3. J

1st Gen Android only OBD Eleven Dongle

Best offer over $40 i’ll include shipping I went to the iOS version, no longer an android user
  4. J

Can anyone tell me what this screen is?

Every time I fill up, I reset the trip speedometer on my 2016 VW GTI. Somehow, some way, last time, I must have held it or pressed it in a different way and this screen popped up. Ant info as to what it references? Weird; a 2016 car that says 2014?
  5. J

Is OBDELEVEN still in business?

Well, I got this reply today: What email did you use for OBDeleven application? Did you have any vehicles connected? What are the VINs of the vehicles? I replied, I got zero response. They totally are not worth it, horrible communication, horrible.
  6. J

FANTASTIC customer service...what are the options? (other than them?)
  7. J

Today is Friday, 9/16/2022 at 3:22 PM EST I go to the "chat" and the message is: Start a conversation We'll be back online Tuesday
  8. J

I purchased an OBDELEVEN back in 2016/2017, used it then, and basically never really needed to use it again. However, with my 2016 GTI telling me now at 31,000 miles I need an "inspection", I wanted to reset it, being I have maintenance done by me. So I plugged in the OBDELEVEN and was told via...
  9. J

I'm interested in the wheels, not the tires. I'd consider coming from NJ to get them, but again...

I'm interested in the wheels, not the tires. I'd consider coming from NJ to get them, but again, tires are not needed. Can do? Best deal?
  10. J

This discussion is endless, but all I want to know is whether whoever has already done the replacement or is considering the replacement, is the part being used for replacement is still "revision 1,2,3,4,5,6,7", and so on, or has a problem with the overall design and build still the same, they...
  11. J

Volkswagen Engine Water Pump Settlement

Got this in the mail today. (attached PDF) My 2016 is only 30k miles, did nothing yet, should I, and who should I trust? Oh, and if I decide to have a replacement done by someone I totally trust to do it correctly, is there a "new" latest and greatest, non-issue product that has replaced the old...
  12. J

WTB: OEM Factory Dallas or Silver Pretoria Wheels (MK7.5)

NOW, they say they are discontinued...
  13. J

WTB: OEM Factory Dallas or Silver Pretoria Wheels (MK7.5)

And that was a month ago. Do you have any estimate as to when they may be coming? I too ordered today, they tell me 6-8 weeks. However, has ANYONE EVER ordered them from WorldOEMParts at ANY time EVER and actually received them>. It seems that the "parent" company is a distributor for a lot...
  14. J

2016 18" Austins being prepared to list for sale (6 of them) 27k on car

once I get in a week or so I'll be posting my OEM Austins and post pictures
  15. J

2016 18" Austins being prepared to list for sale (6 of them) 27k on car

Awaiting new wheels, once I get in a week or so I'll be posting my OEM Austins and post pictures once dismounted and cleaned up. 2 are brand new, pristine. 3 are minimal rash. 1 is a so-so rash. I'm posting now to get feelers prior to posting a full-blown posting with pictures I'm thinking $125...
  16. J

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

Is anyone willing to start a class action yet? It's out of control.
  17. J

SOLD-FS: GTI or Golf R Donut Spare-CNJ ($99)

Factory space saver (donut) spare wheel and tire package. 18" steel wheel with 125/70-18 Continental tire. Original equipment for GTI's, also compatible with Golf R's. Will fit over PP brakes. Never used, in original as-new condition. $99
  18. J

Had my windshield replaced...

Yea, check THIS out then...a REAL NIGHTMARE!! (blowing glass shards into and on the car after the old windshield was removed) (about 7-8 seconds into the clip) https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz0uxvks6a6gvab/Really?.mp4?dl=0
  19. J

So, OK, rather than repost everything....it's easier to see it all on Yelp. Just sharing..... https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=dOArsdbBV_O2SPKv-JOAAA
  20. J

Oh boy, we've gotta see about that. Do I have a story now, with photos, with dashcam video...man did they screw up big time....to be continued