GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

United Haldex software

I know a bunch of people were waiting for it to come out, anyone have it yet? I'm looking forward to it and looking to hear some *1st hand* impressions. I know most of the country is too cold to have any before and after short times at the track, that's where the proof should be I think, but...
  2. H

Broken hood/bonnet release cable locked out of hood

Car: '15 R/DSG Problem: Hood is shut, cable release is not connected. Ok so long story short, did an intercooler install and some other work this weekend, it was a long day. I thought my friend reattached the hood release, he thought I reattached it, neither of us did. hood is shut, locked...
  3. H

Post your MK7 Drag Slick/Wheel pics!

If you run drag slicks or drag radials please post pics and specs in this thread, there's not any real info out there for people to search.
  4. H

24.5x15" slicks what wheel size?

Looking for options to run 24.5" slicks on a 15" rim on a non PP car. It's lowered a little bit on VWR springs. I don't recall the FTG measurement, but I don't think that will be an issue. I'm more looking for backspacing/offset. Would really just like to find a pair of stock Brooklyns and call...