GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Did not do it today, rather earlier this week. Took ole girl in for an oil change and 40K service. Came out a day later with a new water pump, thermostat housing and oil cooler. Sad thing is no indications that I was leaking either fluid. Luckily I still had a few miles left on my power...
  2. H

Great all season. I run them on mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. H

After two months on a boat, I picked up my baby. My job sent me back to the states, and she followed me. Picked her up at the delivery point, and now I am road tripping it back to the new place I will call home. Albuquerque, NM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. H

You know there is an active recall on the sunroof, right. You should be able to get it fixed for free... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. H

I like you hotness! Well done... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. H

What rack base and bike rack is that? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. H

Right on. Good place to be. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. H

You worked 800 ft down the street from me. I am over in bldg 526. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. H

Gave my baby a much needed post winter bath. Definitely needs a clay bar and wax, but did not have enough time to get it done. And in a few more weeks the winter wheels come off. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. H

So the red stripe lines up perfectly with the not lighting package grill? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. H

Where did you get your tails? Extra harness? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. H

Did something special with my Mk7. Spent a year with her and put some fun milage on her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. H

Oh yeah, sorry for the dirty car. The weather had been crap... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. H

Finally got my winter wheels on. Got the tires and winter wheels for a good price. Just a bit more than what I could have bought the tires for on tirerack.com. Plus the VW dealership is storing my wheel and tire setup for me in the tire shop. Gotta love the customer service in Germany...
  15. H

Awesome. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. H

What grill do you have? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. H

You don't have LP? You replace high and low beems? Pics at night? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. H

How are these compared to the ones you can get from deautokey? How's the price? Where did you order from? TIA! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. H

Where did you order them from? Looks good MN. Well done. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. H

Did you take it off to dip? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk