GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tatanko

Manual Parking Brake Handle - Button Popped Off?

Last night as I was parking my car in the driveway, I went to pull up the handle on my parking brake (manual version -- I'm in the US) and the button on the end popped off completely. It will not stay in place, and so I have set aside the button and its spring somewhere safe until I can have the...
  2. Tatanko

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I should hate this, and instead I really like it. Sometimes you have to actually see something done rather than just picture it in your mind. Good choice!
  3. Tatanko

Yesterday I installed OEM cherry red LED tails courtesy of another member. Today I ordered an OBDEleven, LED reverse lights, LED license plate lights, and an LED glovebox light. I've nearly finished all of the lighting upgrades to the car! (Never thought I'd be saying that after specifically...
  4. Tatanko

Thanks for sharing! The car looks great in white, too :)
  5. Tatanko

The car must be seriously fun with a full battery! Congrats.
  6. Tatanko

Most new cars have enough of a tint to their windows from the factory that adding any aftermarket film at all puts you into illegal territory in Pennsylvania. My 2010 Accord Coupe was ticketed for tint (which was on the car when I bought it), and after I removed it they had to measure it again...
  7. Tatanko

Exactly what BxGTI said, there's no way of knowing if it will cause me issues this soon. If I'm being honest, I've never even experienced what a slipping clutch feels like -- nor have I ever replaced the clutch on any of the 5 manual cars I've owned over the last decade regardless of mileage.
  8. Tatanko

Over the weekend I installed my JB1. Car is so much fun to drive now! Next thing it needs is tires.
  9. Tatanko

Beginner Mod Critique

Hey everyone. Having done quite a bit of reading over the last week or two, and also spending a lot of time enjoying my car on rural roads as well, I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge and modify my car just a little bit. Allow me to explain my situation: It's a lease vehicle, and I'm...
  10. Tatanko

I'd have to agree with you ;)
  11. Tatanko

TIE Fighter - 2016 GTI SE 6MT

Took delivery of my very first VW today, a Carbon Steel Gray 2016 GTI SE 6spd manual with the Lighting Package. Not planning to do a whole lot with it, but I think everybody says that at first, right? Already has mojo mats (a pleasant, free surprise courtesy of the other dealer it was...
  12. Tatanko

Questions About Ordering

Hey guys! New member here, and potential future MK7 GTI owner. Already test drove a 2016 a few months ago and fell in love with it; were it not for the numbers I probably would have left with a new GTI that day. That being said, I've come around to reconsidering the idea. I would prefer to pick...