GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Official Indium Grey Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

2019 GTi PP, ST Suspension Coilovers, Motec Ultralights
  2. M

OEM Mk7 GTD Springs

For Sale: Original springs from a mk7 GTD - covered 38,000 miles, in good condition (Photos to follow this post). £80 collect, £100 Postage included. Regards, Mike.
  3. M

Climate Control Issues

Gents, Does anyone have any experience with the climate control system blowing cold on one side even when it is set to sync and set to a hi temp? Cars blowing hot air to the passenger side which is fine as that stops the Mrs whinging about being cold:p but the drivers side is freezing. I...
  4. M

VCDS / Vagcom Cable - North East

Does anyone have a vagcom cable and software which could help me reset my headlights? Lowered the car the other day and its safe to say driving home tonight was like being blind as they are pointing so low. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll throw in a case of beers for the...
  5. M

Revo Stage 1

Looking at remap options for the GTD as I feel it needs a bit more power to be perfect... Was looking at Revo as they have always performed well, however I can't find much info on this, has anyone gone with Revo and if so what are your thoughts. Cheers
  6. M

Just another new member

Hi everyone, traded in a 320 M-sport coupe and picked up my GTD two weeks ago, love it although it will never replace my old mk6 GTi - damn I should never have sold that car ! Anyway current plan is to wait until warranty is up and remap, also interested in putting VWR springs on to subtly...