GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MAPerformance1

MAPerformance MK7 GTI 4th Gen Intake

Although the Mk8 is out now, we haven't forgotten about the MK7 GTI. We've been hard at work prototyping our newest intake design utilizing 3D scanning and rotomolding technology. We've moved on to dyno testing our 3D printed prototype and so far everything is looking great in terms of...
  2. MAPerformance1

MAPerformance Black Friday 2021 Mega Thread!

*Cyber Monday Update* A BUNCH of these deals end today so take advantage while you can! We also have our own special going on to sweeten the savings.
  3. MAPerformance1

DP: MAP vs. Cobb (or others?)

Our GESI option is going to be the highest flowing emission "friendly" cat. The standard catted option is the G-sport option mentioned here. The performance difference between the two will be pretty slim unless going bigger turbo. I would also always recommend going with a resonated option...
  4. MAPerformance1

*Update 11/28* - We have the full sales staff in office so give us a call to get the best deals!
  5. MAPerformance1

*Update 11/27* We have a full sales staff in this weekend do ensure you guys are able to take advantage of all those great deals. Give us a call, email, DM, or hit up one of our reps via Facebook to get the best pricing! As a reminder here is a link to all the promotions we have going on...
  6. MAPerformance1

2021 Black Friday Deals

Here is a link to all our current BF/CM deals! https://www.maperformance.com/collections/maperformance-coupon-codes-sales
  7. MAPerformance1

* Update 11/26* MAPerformance
  8. MAPerformance1

*Update 11/24* Today is a big one!
  9. MAPerformance1

11/22 Update *Not Pictured* Aluminati - 15% off MSRP Dress Up Bolts - up to15% off MSRP Raceseng - 20% off MSRP Nuke Performance - 10% off MSRP Whiteline - up to 25% off MSRP SuprPro - up to 25% off MSRP Noathane - up to 25% off MSRP Kelford - 15% off retail Blox Racing - 10% off
  10. MAPerformance1

Hey GTI/R owners and forums members! We are getting back to out roots and actively participating in the community. With that said we are creating one thread that will be updated will all the great Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals going on. Our hope is to bring you some value and make it easy to...
  11. MAPerformance1

MAPerformance Full Bolt-On Giveway! Enter to win up to $3000 in parts

Win a FULL BOLT-ON BUILD from MAPerformance! Every $1 spent = 1 entry! Plus 5X entries on MAPerformance merch! All proceeds from merch purchases go to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of America! Shop today to get entered to win! Learn more here: FULL BOLT-ON GIVEAWAY
  12. MAPerformance1

What is missing from the Exhaust market for your car you wish somebody made?

Happy to hear this feedback! Thank you! I also just got confirmation from my media team there will be a video going live on our YouTube channel on Monday the 24th at 11am central!
  13. MAPerformance1

Yes, you'll see a choice of ordering with a connection to the OEM downpipe and an option for a Vband connection to our MAP downpipe! That first picture is those two front section options side by side. Third picture is the center section with the muffler and then the fourth picture is the rear...
  14. MAPerformance1

Hey everyone! My name is Alex with MAPerformance. You may have talked to me on the phone when you're buying parts or maybe someone transferred you to me when you told them you own a Euro car I've been in the VW community for a long time now, my highschool job was even at a Volkswagen dealer...
  15. MAPerformance1

Lock down a new AWE exhaust for your Quarantine Build!

15% Off AWE Tuning Flash Sale Save this week ONLY. Don't sleep on these discounts, they won't last long! Shop Now!
  16. MAPerformance1

Practice Social Distancing with Speed!

Take up to 10% off of Precision Turbo products during this quarantine and build time! Tap the photo or link to stay up to date with all of our latest and greatest sales. Shop Now!
  17. MAPerformance1

Quarantine & Build With Forced Performance!

Quarantine & Build! Unbeatable Price Match Guarantee! Check out all of our deals and lockdown the parts you need today! Shop Now!
  18. MAPerformance1

? MAPerformance St. Patrick's Day Sale ? Additional 7% stacked savings on all in-stock MAPerformance! No code needed!

This week we are running a ? MAPerformance St. Patrick's Day Sale ? We will be offering an additional 7% stacked savings on all in-stock MAPerformance parts. Instant Savings! No code needed *some exclusions apply. Shop Now!