GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

APR is38 TCU Question

I've asked a few pros but wanted to get some input. At around 30-35 in S mode if I go WOT, it drops from 4th to 3rd or sits in 3rd and just bogs down then takes off. But in D mode going 30-35 at WOT, it drops down to 2nd and launches like a rocket. I'm getting the DSG reflashed but I wanted...
  2. G

Got APR is38 TCU tune? need your input

I've asked a few pros but wanted to get some input. At around 30-35 in S mode if I go WOT, it drops from 4th to 3rd or sits in 3rd and just bogs down then takes off. But in D mode going 30-35 at WOT, it drops down to 2nd and launches like a rocket. I'm getting the DSG reflashed but I wanted...
  3. G

Enkei raijin vs avant garde m310

Is there any difference in these wheels that I'm not seeing? I can't seem to find the weight of the m310s but I know the raijins sit around 20 lbs for 18x8s. Would love any input.
  4. G

Proper lube for turbo inlet pipe o-rings

I installed my VWR turbo inlet but one of the seals was cut and I have a new one on the way. The other seal was small and was prone to rolling and I'm imagining doing two seals will only add to the problem. Is there a o-ring lube that would be ideal? I coated the o-rings in engine oil on the...
  5. G

VWR Turbo Inlet

Has anyone installed the VWR turbo inlet? From all the videos I've seen you remove the large stock packing from the stock inlet valve but on the VWR version I got today, it had two small packings on it already. When I look at the vwr website it shows one large packing that looks exactly like...