GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. schwab0

FS: Rear Headrest: Cloth with Red Stitching centers

I have a 4 individual centers or if someone wants to grab a pair, they're more than welcome. Free shipping and returns. Cheaper alternative to get the rear headrests and visibility. They're $220+ new/EACH, plus shipping/tax...
  2. schwab0

FS: Cloth Euro Rear Headrests (Left/Right)

Have 2 sets available. Use NEWCUSTOMER10 for 10% off your order. https://schwaboparts.com/shop/ols/products/2015-plus-mk7-golf-gti-euro-rear-cloth-headrest-set-pair They go fast, LMK if you have questions. I do have the center ones also available at $85/each plus shipping.
  3. schwab0

SOLD: MK7 Golf GTI Euro Rear Headrests - CLOTH (2) - Left/Right

$306 shipped and paypal fee's included. You'll have to use the coupon code "NEWCUSTOMER10" for 10% off our website. Questions, LMK. I have another 2 pairs coming in 2-3 weeks again.
  4. schwab0

FS: 2004 VW R32 - Silver -4 owners - 35k miles

I picked this up last spring in Vegas. Had the car shipped sans inspection and I thought it was in good condition based on mileage. I was wrong LOL, it was stored outside for a long time, neglected and not kept up in a condition that would reflect the mileage it shows. The interior was in...
  5. schwab0

SOLD: GTI Clubsport shifter - $150 shipped (NEW)

I apparently still had the shifter in one of the boxes from when we moved from MN to FL. Lets get it sold to someone on here, $150 shipped, paypal fee's included.
  6. schwab0

FS: GTI/Golf R Euro Rear Headrests - NEW

DM me for info, $295/set.
  7. schwab0

FS: Euro GTI Rear Headrests - Brand New

Helping offload some rear headrests, they're $275 shipped + paypal fee's (3.1%) ($284) as merchandise. Beats paying $205/EACH. DM me if interested.
  8. schwab0

FS: Euro Cloth Rear headrests (left/right) with black stitching

For sale is a set of used European cloth with black stitching rear headrests. Its cleans up the visibility nicely. $180 shipped + paypal fees (3.1%) for left/right. 952-491-0313 for pics
  9. schwab0

TTRS Wheels on a MK7 Golf R ... thoughts?

20x9 ET52 on 255/30/20 on H&R Springs and 7mm rear spacer. Looks amazing IMO. video still uploading:
  10. schwab0

SOLD: Golf R Rear Euro Headrests - Brand New

Brand new, $300 shipped for the pair. DM me.
  11. schwab0

FS: US Millworks Towhook License Plate Adapter

Selling my car, no need for this, it's the quick release and lightened version, $100 shipped. Text 952-491-0313.
  12. schwab0

SOLD: BBS CH 18x8 ET43 CB57.1 with Michelin PSS 235/40/18 ( Minnesota )

Freshly refinished BBS CH takeoffs from a B7 S4, Tires are Michelin PSS, 2 are older than the other 2, didn't check the dates until I had them mounted. They're redone in Porsche Silver. Pictures: $1500 OBO, if interested PM me.
  13. schwab0

FS: GTI rear Euro headrests BNIB

$325 shipped including paypal fees. They're brand new, PM me for info. I ship fast!
  14. schwab0

FS: Cloth center headrests

I have 2 cloth with black stitch and 1 cloth with red stitching. $180 + shipping and paypal fees for the 2x black with black stitching. $120 + shipping and paypal fees for the 1 x black with red stitching. MSRP is $200+ /each on these. They're all like new.
  15. schwab0

FS: GTI Clubsport 6MT Shifter - New

$225 shipped. Add 3.1% for paypal fee's if not F&F. Question, LMK.
  16. schwab0

SOLD: Cloth Euro Rear Headrest for GTI

$330 shipped, add 3.1% for paypal if not sent F&F. OEM, like new.
  17. schwab0

SOLD: GTI Clubsport 6MT Shifter - New

Brand new, I found this in my box of things/car parts. I got one a while ago. I paid $225, will let it go for $200 shipped. Venmo/Paypal, F&F preferred.
  18. schwab0

FS: Leatherette GTI Rear Euro headrests

$310 shipped. Text 952-491-0313 with questions etc.