GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DuckKnuckles

What did you do to your mk7 today?

If they make other products that are of good quality which do not have multiple logos plastered all over them, then they have not lost my business entirely. But they aren't going to sell me a $400 intake with 3 logos within a foot of one another. It doesn't matter how easy/difficult it is to...
  2. DuckKnuckles

I actually email them directly asking if they could leave off the logo on the intake tube. This was the deciding factor on purchasing the intake. Since they would not accommodate a customer who does not want overzealous use of logos, they have lost my business. It's just too much. Glad you...
  3. DuckKnuckles

I see you got the catted version. How much pipe is there after the cat? I was thinking about getting this DP if I could weld a resonator to the straight section of pipe after the cat.
  4. DuckKnuckles

Golf Sportwagen on R Wheels

Hello all, I am trying to convince my SO to get a Golf Sportwagen. She has a thing for big wheels, even if she doesn't know it. I recently saw a Golf Estate on here with the 19' Cadiz wheels off the Golf R, I believe it was black. If anyone knows the car, or owns the car, I would love to see...
  5. DuckKnuckles

FS: Spulen Dog Bone Insert

This piece has never been installed. I tried to install it yesterday, but could not get it to fit. I sprayed it with silicone lubricant and did my best to push it in, to no avail. I decided it wasn't worth damaging the insert or my mount, so I just stayed with the stock configuration...
  6. DuckKnuckles

Any?one in Oklahoma

Anyone in Oklahoma? I just passed break in on my Mk7 and was curious if there were any Okies on here who met anywhere to talk cars and other BS. Currently in Norman and work in OKC.
  7. DuckKnuckles

Your previous rides......Share it !!

1995 Oldsmobile 88 LSS (Supercharged baby!) I miss this one for the Lols 1976 Chevrolet Silverado (350 w/ long bed) Only had 62,000 original miles when a tornado took her away 1993 Mazda Mx-6 (2.5 V6 w/ 5 speed) First tuner car, died at 227,000 miles 2002 Nissan Maxima SE (3.5 V6 w/ 6 Speed) Was...
  8. DuckKnuckles

GTI Club Sport Wing

Hello All, I am new to the VW/GTI group and have only put about 1000 miles on mine so far. During this time I have been doing modding research through this forum and others. So, I have decided that I really want the Club Sport rear wing for my car. Do any of you have one, or know where one...