GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Hit a traffic cone in the center lane of the highway, is it easy to swap out the lower grille myself?

I hit a traffic cone in the center lane of the highway while going about 65. It happened at the exact moment I changed lanes behind a truck, and didn't see it until it was too late. Hit it, and it broke parts of my lower grille as well and cracked the thin bezel of the lower edge of the front...
  2. O

My DIY solution to cover the dash passenger airbag warning on/off

Hey all, me again. And again, here's the obligatory: "My name is Mike, and I have OCD" (crowd): *Hi Mike* I love my MK7, but hate that ridiculous passenger airbag warning on/off display right smack dab in the center of the dash. You know the one: Argh. I hate it. This is apparently only...
  3. O

My DIY solution to the visor airbag warning stickers/decals

Obligatory: "My name is Mike, and I have OCD" (crowd): *Hi Mike* I hate the airbag warning labels on the visors of my Mk7. They're very bold and distracting. I've seen numerous reports on how to remove these, but those solutions sure didn't look like they'd work for the mk7. Unlike those from...
  4. O

Driving Modes w/DCC...don't really feel any different?

Hey all, I have had my brand spanking new VW GTI for about a week now. I got the 2016 SE w/PP, LP & DCC with a manual transmision. So far I'm really liking this new car! However, I thought I would take some time to really notice the different driving experiences between the different modes...