GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: BFI MK7 Heavy Weight Shift Knob - For DSG/Auto Black/Magma Red

Cleaning out the closet from my GTI MK7 days and have a brand new BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob - For DSG/Auto Black/Magma Read (P/N GS2DGSM). Asking $150 shipped OCONUS. Email me at "chi.patel@gmail.com" or PM me if interested. Thanks!
  2. C

Digital Dash Mod - Anyone tried?

Read about folks trying to modify the dash on the MK7 to go digital... How is that working out? Any success stories and if so, links to hardware. Very interested in trying this and upgrading to an Android HU. Thanks! Chi
  3. C

Doh! Sanded Bumper Clear Coat Off - Recommendations to Fix?

So I was removing some left over polyurethene glue from my rear bumper after I removed my rear diffuser and decided that wet sanding was the best way to remove the left over residue. It was working great (and all the glue was removed), however, when I was finished and the water dried, I...
  4. C

WTF: OEM MK7 Tornado Red Rear Bumper

WTB: OEM MK7 Tornado Red Rear Bumper I damaged my MK7 GTI rear bumper and need to replace it. Wanted to see if anyone was selling an OEM rear bumper factory painted in Tornado Red. I live in San Diego, California. Chi Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  5. C

FS: Caractere Rear Diffuser (Tornado Red)

Sold! Chi
  6. C

FS: Caractere Rear Diffuser (Tornado Red)

After a few months, I have decided to make a change to the rear diffuser for my car and am looking to find a new home for my Caractere Rear Diffuser. The part has been painted Tornado Red to match the car with gloss black around the exhaust tips. Also, the exhaust tips have been opened up a...
  7. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally got around to installing my Caractere rear diffuser. It was a PITA to install and unfortunately the sides aren't as flush as I would have liked. Getting the tape to flex the plastic enough was not happening but it got close. Overall, I like the look but if I had to do it again, I...
  8. C

Body Panel Polyurethane Adhesive Recommendation

I am in the process of mounting my rear diffuser to the bumper and it requires a liquid adhesive that you put in a channel on the diffuser to bond the diffuser and bumper together. Unfortunately the adhesive (Elch Pro P1 Polyurethane Adhesive) that came with the diffuser hardened before I even...
  9. C

VW OEM Fork Mount Bike Holder

I bought a VW OEM fork mount bike holder to put on my VW OEM roof rack, however, I dont travel with my bike enough to need it. Never mounted on the car. http://www.volkswagenoempartsonline.com/vwparts/index.cfm?action=accessories&catalogid=200&siteid=218494&itemid=12299 I can take pictures of...
  10. C

Dropped my car off at the auto paint body shop to get the OEM front lip, OEM side skirts and Caractere rear diffuser painted. OEM front lip and sideskirts are going to be painted Tornado Red to match the rest of car (got sick of the dark gray color) and the Caractere rear diffuser is getting...
  11. C

Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Anyone taken the OEM MK7 side skirts and wrapped them in carbon fiber or purchased carbon fiber side skirts? I am debating whether I paint the OEM side skirts Tornado Red to match the car or if I wrap them in carbon fiber to match my Kerscher CF front lip and CF wrapped Caractere rear diffuser...
  12. C

Ordered the Caractere Rear Diffuser. Going to get it wrapped in CF to match the Kerscher Front Lip. Will recieve it this weekend. Chi Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
  13. C

i got mine from BK Motorsports (ask for Tamas). They are located in Southern California. I have bought a few different items from them. Very knowledgeable and super nice people that work there. PM me if you want his contact info or you can google them. Thanks! Chirag Sent from my...
  14. C

Carbon Fiber Rear Valence: OSIR or Reiger Opinions/Pics?

I just installed the Kerscher CF front splitter on my GTI... Now I want to even it out and get a CF rear valence. I have seen a few pics of the OSIR and Reiger versions through google searches but nothing that actually shows a good image of it installed (especially for the OSIR). Also, all the...
  15. C

Got the Kerscher CF Front Splitter. Love the way that it looks! BK Motorsports coming through again for me with providing awesome products and PURE Motorsports with another great install. Next up: CF Rear Diffuser to even it out... Thinking OSIR or Rieger?? Chi
  16. C

www.ngpracing.com Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
  17. C

Recieved the RPM rear guard (carbon fiber). Here is a mockup for how the RPM rear guard looks. It is held down by double sided tape and final install is not complete... Do you think it complements the gloss black rear spoiler? They also offered a Matte Black but I prefered the aggressive look...
  18. C

Chi's 2015 Tornado Red GTI Build

Recieved the RPM rear guard (carbon fiber) and the Kerscher Front Splitter (carbon fiber). Havent had a chance to install the front splitter but here is a mockup for how the RPM rear guard looks. It is held down by double sided tape and final install is not complete... Do you think it...
  19. C

FS: 2015 GTI Stock Springs

Forgot that I had my stock 2015 GTI springs still sitting around. They have approx 5500 miles on them. $50.00 picked up in San Diego, CA. PM me. Chirag