GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Reusing MK7 GTI fog light wiring

I recently did a Golf R front bumper conversion on my GTI, but find myself missing the look of fog lights. The existing GTI wiring is still there, and I was curious if I could reuse those with some universal 12V led fog lights. Wasn't sure if the wiring there was something special or just a...
  2. R

Has anybody ever done an e-golf front end conversion on a GTI?

It's something I've been thinking about for awhile. I really like the e-golf foglights, and I'm really not a fan of the fog-light inserts on the GTI. I have to replace my bumper atm, so I was wondering if anybody had any insight into what extra work would be need to be done besides acquiring...
  3. R

Koni Yellow settings

I tried searching but only found 1 thread before, with only a few responses and they kind of contradicted each other. I'm not sure if that's indicative of how subjective it is (probably), or there just weren't enough responses. I'll be running ED springs on them, but I'm curious to hear...
  4. R

Ebay mirror caps

I took a chance on some black mirror caps from a Chinese distributor on Ebay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/272503042309). They were so cheap I figured why not give it a shot. From super close you can see some of the molding lines Fitment was near perfect. Took a couple minutes of fidgeting to get...
  5. R

Ebay Mirror Caps

wrong forum
  6. R

Noticeability of wheel weights

I'm currently looking at rse10s and v710s in 18x8.5 (pretty common wheels i know) and I was curious if anybody has run both and felt a noticeable difference from the lighter weight rse10s. Aesthetics-wise I prefer the look of the gunmetal on the 710s, but if the handling was just that much...
  7. R

Installed springs, error lights going crazy

I just had springs installed by a shop, and my dashboard lit up with error codes (abs, traction, airbags, headlight sensors, etc) Googling around tells me something is wrong with the wheel speed sensor, but we checked all the wires and used break cleaner and everything. Has anybody else...
  8. R

Vogtland coilovers

I've been trying to find a coilover that didn't go too low (HPA SHS performance sounds perfect on paper, but a little hesitant on that much of a drop), but still provided better handling than stock suspension. Vogtlands seem to fit the criteria, but input about them seem to be somewhat limited...