GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pr0xim0s

Front Bumper Removal

I might be blind but does anyone have any Video or Instructions on how to remove the front bumper on our cars? I have a little cave in circle dent on my front bumper and I want to go from behind it and push it out .... unless someone has a better method without removing it (Like some kind of...
  2. Pr0xim0s

Prox7R Build Thread "Das R"

► Welcome to my build thread! 2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R DSG Non DCC/NAV ◄ Current Mods: - VWR Sport Springs MK7 Golf R - Black Enkie Raijin Wheels 18x8 45mm - Continental EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06 225/40ZR18 - K&N 33-3005 High Performance Drop-in Air Filter - JB1 Stage 1 Performance Tuner...
  3. Pr0xim0s

Official R "Meet" Cleveland, OH Area

https://www.facebook.com/groups/104082740029332/ If you are not part of the facebook group.... Based on the poll/suggestions we are looking to meet Tomorrow Saturday August 20th at 6PM @ Quaker Steak Valley View. (If weather is bad we will move it to Sunday at 6PM.... will updated tomorrow on...
  4. Pr0xim0s

Golf R Wagon Commercial + Sunroof

Man.... Seeing that Sunroof on the Lapiz Blue ..... I want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsjE5cyDekk
  5. Pr0xim0s

Grey Metallic by Cleveland....

Just saw my first "other than mine" R mk7 on 71 W going from Cleveland. Grey Metallic! I know it's silly but it was exciting :) I love that our cars are so unique/rare that when you do see another one it becomes the highlight of your day.
  6. Pr0xim0s

Vibration?

So I just purchased my 2016 R about 3 weeks ago. Love the car but something bugs me about it. It might be nothing but I figure I check to see if anyone else notices this. I drive a lot on the highway and I notice that around 65+mph I feel like the car isn't "smooth". I'm not saying i...
  7. Pr0xim0s

New 2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R Owner (NE OH)

Purchased my 2016 Golf R last week and I got to say ... best decision of my life. I was driving a 2011 Mitubishi Ralliart which was a AWD turbo (LOVED that car) but I knew sooner or later I wanted an upgrade. Evos were no more... STi's took a major step back in my opinion and I always wanted a...