GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

034 Billet Engine and Trans Mount

Basically brand new. You need to order new stretch bolts from 034 but these are priced 200usd less than MSRP Asking 600USD shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Z

DBV2 Hybrid IS38- COBB Tuned- Dyno Results.

Results with the new DBV2 Hybrid V2. 440whp/402tq Tuned with Cobb and Definitive Tuning. Stock North American Fuel system running pump 94 octane. Car is pretty much FBO. Power mods here : DBV2 V2 IS38 Hybrid DVB2 Intake DBV2 TMD DBV2 Turbo Inlet DBV2 Charge pipes Intergrated...
  3. Z

Prodigy Werks 6 Piston 330mm BBK

Up for sale is my brake kit which was purchased last summer. Installed around the end of July. The car has been stored since October. Kit is used and in good condition. I had to file the edge of the calipers to clear the 17 inch wheels. It’s purely cosmetic. Included with the kit is as...
  4. Z

Time Attack

I see alot of threads about AutoX but nothing about time attack. I compete in a local series called CSCS and will be attending 1 or 2 Global Time Attack events next season. Does anyone else compete? I would be interested in see what set ups everyone else is running. Cheers. Sent from my...
  5. Z

245/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE71R

These have one track day on them and a light day at that, only 3 lapping session about 10 min long each. Tires are pretty much new. Coming off the car this week. 750
  6. Z

JB4

Brand new never installed. Asking 550. No cable. PM me to arrange pick up.
  7. Z

BMS meth kit in depth write up with video.

So I spent the entire day Sunday installing this kit. It was definitely alot of work and having not done it before it took some time to figure out. I figured I'll explain everything that went into incase any is interested. I've researched meth kits for the last month or so and decided to go...
  8. Z

ZacR's Build Thread

ZacR's Build Thread- GIAC IS38 FBO GTI- It never ends..... Hi everyone. I've been lurking these forums for a while now and always wanted a MK7 GTI but was happy with my MK5 still. That was until it died on me and gave me a reason to buy a new car. After shopping around for a while to find a...
  9. Z

MKV is dead, hello MKVII

So last week as I was driving with my 9 month old daughter in my 2007 GTI with 275KM on it I felt a weird pop in the front end. Engine shook and instantly dies. This was on the highway and it scared me as I realized how lucky I was not have been in a bad situation with my daughter in the back...