GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

A-Pillar Mount

I've been looking for a long time and unable to find this. I want an A-pillar mount for my AccessPort, but I think it would be useful for phones as well. It would keep it near the line of sight, rather than down by the shifter where the proclips mount, and it wouldn't block the vent, like every...
  2. T

SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Low mileage Wagner intercooler, hoses included. This appears to be one of the best performing ICs for our platform, it's massive. Logs can be found in the performance thread, but IATs are as close to ambient as any other. We're learning more and more about...
  3. T

COBB Log Comparison Thread

Hey guys, so now that the Cobb AP is starting to get a bit more attention, and seeing how incredibly simple it is to get high quality logs out of the unit, I figured it would be a good idea to start putting them together in one place rather than hijacking other threads. Please include your...
  4. T

Spoiler install

So for those of you that have installed rear spoilers, what have you used to affix it? I have an Oettinger that came with double sided 3M tape, but I'm considering using something like windshield adhesive. However, I'd like this to be a reversible mod, and using windshield adhesive may preclude...
  5. T

WTB Intercooler upgrade

Looking for an aftermarket intercooler for a GTI, not interested in Golf R IC. Cash ready to go.
  6. T

P3cars VIDI gauge -red/white - $300 shipped

As stated, P3 cars VIDI gauge in red and white, comes installed in OEM vent, $300 shipped. Pics shortly
  7. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

+1 in4 details on this
  8. T

These don't fit..like at all. They just spin around without actually moving the dial. Only time it kind of works is when it's really cold and the metal contracts. Above freezing they're garbage.
  9. T

Sounds like you want Emmanuele Design springs. Closest to stock ride of the standard drop springs (H&R, Driver Gear, Neuspeed, VWR)
  10. T

Did you go with the authentic Oettinger or a replica? Having a hard time justifying the real things price, but the knock offs have some fitment issues or so I've heard.
  11. T

FS: JB1 + Data Cable $350 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD This is coming off the car later today after I found out I've been whipping around on APR stage I in addition to the JB1 for the last 8 months. Revision 1 unit w/data cable. Can get it in the mail by the next day. s PM me edit// Case sale pending, JB1 and data cable still...
  12. T

FS: Austins w/stock Pirelli's

I have 4 Austins, 8/10 condition, will post pictures on request. They are on stock Pirellis, 2 of which have less than 3k miles, the other two have about 20k on them. Local sale greatly preferred, willing to do a bit of driving to meet, SE Michigan. Looking to get 700 for the set, or 225 for the...
  13. T

Are you running stock DP?
  14. T

Drove across the state and saw a lighthouse with it
  15. T

Tire Damage

Curbed my driver rear tire/wheel the other day. Took a nice chunk out of the sidewall. Does this damage require replacement? Seems to be about 1/8" deep.
  16. T

FS: Injen Intake $150

sold
  17. T

Yep, satin gunmetal 18x8.5 with Hankook ventus v12 evo2 235/40
  18. T

Thanks guys. Yeah I originally wanted DBP, but I couldn't be happier with the Reflex Silver
  19. T

Got the Emmanuele Design Sport Springs installed two days ago, and I absolutely love them. Ride is nearly indistinguishable from stock, which is really what I was going for. Wasn't particularly concerned with the performance enhancements brought by springs, so if I could get any improvement...