GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A2R

MK7.5 Borla Exhaust Type S vs AWE Track Edition

MK7.5 Borla Exhaust Type S vs AWE Track edition If you own either of these excellent exhausts systmesmake your case! I like both but I’m leaning towards AWE atm, it’s a little more expensive but I like the sound a bit better. How are drones at 80-85 mph. That’s my standard highway speeds...
  2. A2R

Best Overall “Value” Tune for MK7/7.5 GTI 6MT

Hello Everyone, I’m considering tuning my MK7 GTI with at least stage 1, but would also consider the options of possibly going to a stage 2 down the line. Once warranty expires and I feel like I need MOAR power! So I’ve had a MK7 GTI with Map Performance before and a MK7 Golf R with Stage 1...
  3. A2R

Honda E Electric, wish I’d came to the United States

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a30690248/honda-e-u-s-market-why/ So I know this car isn’t coming to US Shores, however I really wish it would. I’m not a huge fan of Electric cars well at least the electric cars under 40-50k. However I have seen some videos of this car and I’m in love. Only...
  4. A2R

What do you guys think?

I got hit from the drivers sided rear going about 10-15 and the other driver was going about 45-50. Side airbags deployed. I didn’t get many good pics because I blacked out and suffered a concussion during the intial impact and wasn’t thinking straight... Here is the pic Let me know what you...
  5. A2R

MKVII Cobb Acessport w/ modern automotive performance tunes

Like the title says I have a virtually new MAP Cobb access port that has there custom tunes which have quite more gains over the standard more conservative Cobb maps. Here is a link https://www.maperformance.com/collections/engine-management-tuning-components/2017-vw-mk7-gti The access port is...
  6. A2R

GTI (lease) to CTR (ownership) it’s complicated experts only!

Hello everyone, Haven’t been on here in a good while. Just a few questions for you experts. So I currently have a 2017 GTI sport lease. I’m currently happy with the car and don’t really have any complaints in that regard. It’s a great daily. Now I have the lease through VW credit. So I would...
  7. A2R

Anyone ever use Pure Tuning in Ohio?

Pretty simple question anyone use Pure Tuning out of Toledo Ohio for their R/GTI or any other cars for that matter? I was going to go with a more local tuner in Michigan but unfortunately they have provided a bunch of misinformation regarding tuned vehicles with APR tunes. So for that reason...
  8. A2R

EPC light came on 2016 Golf R DSG

So I was planning on getting a stage 1 tune on the Golf R and now... I was driving on the freeway going to merge and popped it into sport as usual. Start accelerating from 50-70 as soon as I get to 70 EPC light pops on and I feel a loss of power. This is the second time it's happened after the...