GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Southbend Clutch Daily vs Endurance

I've used the search function to no avail. I'm in the market for a clutch and I'm pretty much settled on Southbend Stage III. I'm trying to decide between daily and endurance. looks like the only difference between the two is the clutch material. My car will be 99% street driven but I figured...
  2. C

Golf/GTI/R BF-Goodrich G-force comp-2 and RTX Envy wheels

Selling my set of 4 235/45R18 BF-Goodrich G-force Comp-2 tires on RTX Envy wheels. Had them on my car last summer and since April this year. Tires have about 20,000kms on them and wheels are damn near perfect. Will come with set of chrome lock bolts. Bolt pattern is 5x112 Asking $1200 Located...
  3. C

APR in Ontario, Canada

I could probably use the search function but I'm lazy tonight :D Anyone know of any dealers in Ontario that sells APR or Tunes APR? Should update and say I'm in Windsor
  4. C

Sym-Tech Paint Protection?

Just traded up from a '15 TDI to a '15 GTI Autobahn and the dealer offered Sym-Tech paint and interior protection for around $400. I've been searching and can't find any reviews and their website gives minimal info on what the product is and what kind of coating it is for the paint. I know the...
  5. C

TDI Lowering Springs on GTI

So I'm taking advantage of this Buyback thing and upgraded to a GTI. will the lowering springs I have on my TDI fit on the GTI? I know the GTI has independent rear suspension and the TDI doesn't.
  6. C

Like New DieselGeek Short Shifter

Took it off because trading in car. Not even 5,000 miles on it. In perfect condition and comes with everything needed for install. Alignment pin included. Asking $150 local pick up in Windsor, ON. Will ship at buyers cost.
  7. C

No Album Artwork?

Hey guys! Just wondering why there isn't any album artwork showing up on the infotainment system. It's not a major problem but i like to see the artwork. spice up the screen a bit lol
  8. C

WTB MkVII stock GTI Exhaust

Looking to Buy stock GTI exhaust to put on my TDI. I've seen it done and i'd love to tackle the easy project