GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Should I sell my gti now?

Used car market is crazy, just got a buy offer from an online dealer for ~mids 18k for my base ‘16 gti s with 58k miles. Was thinking of keeping it since it has never given me any issues, mostly fwy miles on it and looks great for its age. But this offer looks too good to turn down right ...
  2. S

Warranty Repair? - Actuator Solenoid

Currently at 35,900mi on my 2016 GTI, decided to pay for an Indy to look over my car before the basic warranty expires. Good thing they found an active coolant leak from the water pump which was pretty obvious. However, they also found an oil leak, this is what the tech put in the report...
  3. S

Dealer left intake hose disconnected

So I just had the DSG service done two weeks ago and today I heard this weird swoosh sound when the turbo kicked in at low speeds. Opened the hood and found the air intake hose completely disconnected :mad: Took a picture and clamped it back, but should I be concerned? My wife has mostly...
  4. S

First time at dealer - 2016 golf tsi 5sp

Currently at 8k miles, have been taking note of a couple of new car bugs and finally took car to dealer. Some are kinda common, like the weak A/C, but others surprised me (warped rotors). I wanted to share in case it helps anyone else with their troubleshooting with dealer. Issue 1. When...