GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Neuspeed Power Module ($225 shipped)

Like New Neuspeed Power Module. Increases 35-40+ HP Gain Plug and Play Module for multiple Audi and VW models shown in picture above. Came off of VW Golf R. Got a tune, so took this off. Please let me know if you have any questions. $225 shipped in continental US. Thanks!
  2. J

"First World Problems"

Stolen from Nasioc (whose OT is the shit, btw) Here's a little forum to post and vent your 'white people' problems: They must follow the conditions: 1. It is far from a real problem 2. It should garner little to no sympathy from your fellow man person. 3. And please try to make it something...
  3. J

Bering Sea Mega Superstorm

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/superstorm-historic-alaska_2011-11-08 Shits going to get cereal. It's a Snorricane.
  4. J

Any DJ's in here wanting to help a noob?

Heyo, First, I know there are a good amount of DJ's or mixers on this forum. But I am wondering if I can get some help with starting out. This is just for fun, so Im not looking for the best of the best or to showcase anything haha. You know, techno, house, rock mixes, etc. Just looking for...
  5. J

Irene: East Coast, you ready?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/08/23/tropical.weather/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 Looks like its a good possibility.
  6. J

Tiger-Tiger Woods, Y'all!

Tiger Woods 2012. Just picked it up last night. My roommate has had it for a couple of days and I played it with him and thats where I caught the bug. I HATE golf.. Watching it, playing it in real life, hearing about it. But once I got the hang of the game, I was caught up and addicted. Anyone...
  7. J

Is it bad

That I'm having more fun with my cheap Lomo 35mm Fisheye multiple exposure camera than my DSLR? :biggrin:
  8. J

Rodrigo y Gabriela?

Anyone listen to them? They are an amazing acoustic guitar duo. Their music is the shit. A mix of flamenco, classical and all out shredding. I just bought my tickets for their show next Tuesday and am super stoked. Just wondering if anyone else has ever heard of them. All the people i've...
  9. J

Best software for beginner?

Heyo, Like the title states. What is everyones recommendation for software for a beginner. Im picking up my cam tonight and immediately going out to just shoot shoot shoot. Im also reading up a lot on beginner photography books. But I just want to know what everyone used for editing when they...
  10. J

Need help choosing between cell phones-Sprint

Im having a difficult time choosing between the Palm Pre and the BlackBerry Tour 9630. Anybody have these phones? What are your likes/dislikes of the phones? Any opinions or comments on either phone would be helpful. Thanks for all your help in advance :thumbsup:
  11. J

Why do dumb people have the most roadrage?!?!

Seriously. Well this is how my late afternoon went down the other day: I was taking a ride in the whip through a local park(Forest Park for people in STL). Well As I was exiting, I was following behind a guy in a late 90's maxima. Its a single lane road leading out of the park that splits into...
  12. J

LMAO

Nintendodude got banned. There is a god.. That is all..
  13. J

Cinco de Mayo Stories?

Anybody have any? I havent gone to sleep yet, Work sucks.. Im downing 5 hour energies like water to stay awake. This day is not going to end nicely :frown: I hope to take a nap on lunch, But I think thatll make it worse :help: O yea, I also ended up getting with the ex again.. Cinco de Mayo...
  14. J

Weezy Mixtapes

I know theyre super old, Im not a big hip hop or rap guy. but as of late, I DL'd his mixtape album and that shit is fuckin dope. I never really liked weezy other then when he was young and in cash money bc now all he does is just giggle and laugh like a creepy fuck when he raps, but these...
  15. J

Free Foreclosure Listing sites?

Im looking to buy a F/C home soon(due to the large tax credit that you get that you do NOT have to pay back), Ive been searching ALOT online for FREE f/c listings. They all say there are FREE but when you want ANY details they say you have to pay. The actual free sites that Ive come by dont have...
  16. J

errdayimhustln is back!!

That is all :thumbsup:
  17. J

Cops: Bobcat walks into bar, attacks patrons

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29896957/ It also attacked a woman outside of a pizzahut, looks like it wanted a beer and pizza. Who woulda thought :lol:
  18. J

Cave house for sale on ebay

This house is for sale about 30 min from my house. The people are in a financial strain and have to sell. its a 3 bedroom BUILT INTO A MINING CAVE. Ill let the pictures in the ebay link speak for themselves of how baller it is lol...
  19. J

Woot Woot! Mardi Gras Festivities!

Its finally that time of the year again. Here in St. Louis we have the 2nd or 3rd(one of the two) largest Mardi Gras parties in the country. Of course, its always like 25-35F and windy but that never stops that tatties from coming out! Im super psyched! Today is going to be amazing then on...
  20. J

Need IPOD Help

Hi all. I have a old 5th gen black Ipod Video that I bought off of a buddy for cheap. Now ive gotten some songs on there but I cant get all I want on their due to it being formatted for a Mac. I tried reformating but It didnt work. Any suggestions on pretty much how to erase everything and start...