GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Meet Up in North Dallas (Plano/The Colony)

Now that summer is rolling around and the nights are really nice right now, I was wanting to first see if there is already a good week night meet up. Or we can create one. This would be a good location for all the GTI’s, Golfs, Jettas etc in the Plano/Colony/Lewisville area to come meet up I...
  2. S

CEL LIGHT

code 0106 and 0102 I cannot figure out whats going on, the CEL light come on and off randomly. can someone please help thanks
  3. S

Downpipe

I am thinking for my next mod going with a down pipe from either APR or CTS Turbo. What kind of gains could I expect if I do get a DP also running the JB1? And does having a DP increase the sound of the turbo spool or is that more of an intake thing? Because I am debating intake or DP next...
  4. S

take off bov and jb1 before dealer visit?

should i take those off before my first 5k service
  5. S

Passport Max 360

mine comes today!!!! cannot wait :) ill let you know how it is, i am replacing the Max
  6. S

Moving Boost up on JB1

i just sucessfully updated the firmware. :) i proud of myself bc im a newb when it comes to the stuff.. cars and computers together :) and never owned a car w a turbo but that was for sure my first time with computers and cars. in the end it said update complete! but i was wondering how to...
  7. S

turbo muffler delete

okay im sorry for the newb question, but what exactaly is a turbo muffler delete? i am totally new to turbo cars, i had a "muffler delete" on my old car lexus is250. but what is the "turbo muffler delete" Thanks for helping a poor newb to turbos and vw
  8. S

My GTI

2016 Mk7 GTI Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Lowering and tires

So I'm looking to lower the car and I wanted some suggestions on the amount of inches to lower it What are some good springs and what is a good amount to lower it maybe like an inch and a half in the back in 1 inch in the front Also would lowering it with just springs and not coil overs or...
  10. S

intake or drop in k&n

should i get an actual intake kit or just go with a much cheaper drop in K&N... at least for now.
  11. S

downpipe

would adding a down pipe result in any gains? or should i go with another mod?
  12. S

Dyno Saturday

I have a friend who has a shop, with a dyno. I am running Map 1 on the JB1. I have a stock car with no bolt-on's that would affect performance. I am making 4 pulls on Saturday around noon. I will post the results, I am sure people will be interested to find out what the JB1 really gains on...
  13. S

JB4 App

Does the JB4 app from BMS work with the JB 1 unit for the GTI
  14. S

JB 1 comes today

wondering how much of a difference ill notice on map 1 running 93
  15. S

BOV Install

I was wondering if installing a BOV on the car is a fairly easy process? I am NOT a mechanic what so ever, but looking at the install instructions it looks pretty simple. Would you guys recommend I go to a shop or give it a shot myself...
  16. S

JB1 or Intake

I cant decide between the two the JB1 tune (im thinking is a no brainier) or an intake
  17. S

Anyone interested in a DFW VW Meet up

we can figure out times and locations when we know what kind of response we get !
  18. S

DFW JB1 Dealer

I am looking for the Burger JB1 flash is there anyone in the DFW area that could help me out I am in a mk7 2016 gti thanks guys!
  19. S

Will a mk6 intake fit the 16 mk7

all in the subject line.. will an intake for a mk6 fir a mk7
  20. S

Best 1st Mods

I am totally new to the VW, GTI, and Turbo scene so I have lots of questions.. What are the best mods to get first on a 16 GTI? What mods that are relatively inexpensive would give me the most bang for my buck? Any advice or help is appreciated :) I was thinking intake, down pipe (maybe)...