GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

GTI Drive-chain, Turbo...problems

Good afternoon Guys! I have a 2013 Golf MK7 GTI, and the drive train chain started making a noise. First of all, it is true that the 2013 version of the MK7 has problem with the tensors or the drive train chain? And what about their turbo? It is known to have problems around 200k/KM? The...
  2. D

Losing fluids/water cooling HELP

My car is losing coolant. It is falling from the right side of the car on the ground. I am not sure where it is coming from. Could it be the radiator? Or could it be the water pump? Does any one know, How can I check which one it is? Has anyone had the same problem? PS.: thanks for...
  3. D

Error: Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)

Hi to everyone! Hi I have a 2013 GTI Golf, and I decided to change the AFS light because I had changed some lights and... then I decided to put a LED!But... there's a problem! I've changed the AFS H7 to an LED! and the error appears because of the voltage indications, I think! There is a way...
  4. D

Error: Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)

Hi to everyone! I've changed the AFS H7 to an LED! and the error appears because of the voltage indications?.. There is a way using Vags to change that questions to solve the error! Some one to help? Best regards
  5. D

DSG Gear box Oil change?

Hi to everyone, DSG Gear box oil exchange I would like to know if at 60.000 I need to change the DSG Gear Box oil! I have a 2013 GTI with DSG automatic 6speed Gear box. It is simple to do it or I need a special machine to do it? Thank you so much, Best regards, David
  6. D

Golf MK7 GTI Performance oil and water

Hi guys I have a big doubt about the refrigerator liquid(G13) and motor oil. Yesterday I received, while driving, a warning to make a check up on the G13 water. I went and it was almost on the minimum! I bought and I put! Today it was normal, but I did not drove a lot to see any diference! Today...
  7. D

Golf MK6 R or Golf 7 GTi Performance

Hello, I am new around, but like all of you it is possible for me now share the same love by GOLF! I just need some help to take the right decision since i am between MK6 R and Mk7 GTi Performance Golf Mk6 R VW Golf 6 Tsi R, 2012, 84'000 km 270hp -Jantes Aluminum -Heated seats -Différentiel...