GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Y

Track day Palm beach/Homestead speedway

Hey everyone. I've been meaning to sign up for an event down south. I'm closer to Homestead but wouldn't mind taking the trip to Palm beach. If anyone wants to join. I'm going with Performance driving group, price for Homestead is $309 and $299 for Palm beach. I'll like to go between the...
  2. Y

H&R street per vs PSS B14

I've narrowed it down to one of the above mentioned kits. I'd love to save the money by going with the PSS as they're about $300 cheaper, generally. However, i dont want to be dissappointed because of the minute savings. Id like to ask for opinions and any input that you guys/gals have had...
  3. Y

Rotor warping

Anyone experience rotor warping from hard braking when driving a little harder? Wonder if the rotors will suffer at a track or auto session or two? I recall taking my wife's stock WRX to a track day and having to resurface the rotors after due to the crazy vibration i got under braking from...
  4. Y

XDS related topics

Started this as I was slightly intrigued with what really went out with the XDS system. Why some say it breaks axles and eats through brake pads and others swear by it. Hope you all could help me answer my questions and possibly create a little documentation here to help others in the futre...
  5. Y

Tire balance off from factory, how likely?

As the title says I'm just wondering how likely is it to have not well balanced tires on a brand new car. I ask is because my car has had a slight vibration since the day I bought it. I really isn't anything drastic but its there. I mostly feel it at higher speeds (70mph) but not limited to...
  6. Y

Auto light sensor kit install help

Any one have any experience or could point me towards a how to, for running an auto light sensor wire from the back of the light switch to the front top part of the dashboard right under the windshield. I've seen instructions from USP hot to run it by the a pillar and dashboard then wedge it in...
  7. Y

OEM pads temp rating?

Good day to all The oem pads on my GTI dontseem to be your typical softy non dusting pads you find on most sports cars with regular floating caliper brakes. I was wondering what the heat rating for these were as they seem to be tougher or at least more abrasive when cold than your average oem...
  8. Y

"App-Connect" You can buy the function...

Has anyone encountered this issue. I know Car Net is one service that's included for a limited time but App-connect and Bluetooth connectivity is a standard feature on the head unit. Just this morning I went to connect my phone via Bluetooth, which has been done every day during my commute and...
  9. Y

My first VW

Hey everyone.... figured id post my little journal here. I wont be doing many things to the car as it is a lease but as we speak im waiting on my springs to be dropped off and soon thereafter some wheels. I've been involved in cars, modifying and tracking them for the past 15 years or so...
  10. Y

New member hello!

Hello everyone I wasn't sure if there was a section for new members to introduce themselves so I thought id say hi, here. I'm Yomny, just as my ID suggest, its weird enough to be a user ID :(. I just recently got my 2016 GTI 6 spd. After test driving a couple of other smaller...