GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Clause

Clause’s Golf R

Proud new (to me) owner of a 2019 Golf R. Car was bought bone stock at 33k miles 2 days ago. Unfortunately did not get an off the lot picture, but after a afternoon of detailing and some fresh window tint, pictures were taken. Man I’m in love with this color. More to come as the orders come in.
  2. Clause

VCDS in San Diego

Is there anyone in San Diego area with VCDS that can code a couple things for me? Just picked up a shiny new (to me) mk7.5 R. Sold my gti awhile back and got a truck. Got tired of the slow life and I'm back home. Just not trying to pay shop prices. Thank you in advanced!
  3. Clause

93 Octane in So-Cal now?

So i went to my local gas station in ocean beach, and all of the sudden they have 93 octane. Thought this was illegal???... Naturally filled the tank with the "93" ;) is this correct or did i hit the gas station lottery.
  4. Clause

Feeler: stock austins for local pick up. So Cal 350

Good condition Austins with minor wear and a tiny bit of rash on 2 of the wheels. Not really too noticeable. They need new tires. They come oem vw hub caps. I need these gone and I'm not willing to ship these heavy wheels. Side note is I also have flush kit for sale for 75$ with lugs. Pm me for...
  5. Clause

Anyone in San Diego with vagcom?

Looking for someone to help me out and fully disable my traction control when I press the button. Don't know why I've postponed this for so long but any help is appreciated! Located near down town
  6. Clause

F/S Injen intake with SAI so cal

Sold delete please
  7. Clause

JB1 FS so cal

SOLD
  8. Clause

Injen FS so cal

Sold delete please
  9. Clause

Any Gloss Black lower front grills out there?/ thoughts on this

Topic pretty much states it. Am looking for a gloss black lower grill, i think it would look pretty good but cant find anybody making these. EDIT: this is for GTI
  10. Clause

034 Dogbone insert review, Version 1

i wanted to write this review for people that read all this stuff about noise and vibrations that are a Bi-product of this install and thus considering not buying this gem of a product. I have now had the insert in for around 200 miles and couldn't be happier, my shifts from one to two are so...
  11. Clause

Gti vs tuned 2014+ ecoboost fusion

walked him with him trying to pull early from a 30 roll. Bus lengths :)
  12. Clause

BM JB1 Data Cable

It looks like a simple VGA to USB chord. Correct me id im wrong. If so, can i just go and get one to change map settings, or is it for some reason a different type of cable. I couldnt imagine them being a special type of chord only for the system.
  13. Clause

034 dogbone insert v2

Has anyone tried this out. I've only heard bad things about the cons outweighing the benefits with the 034 insert.
  14. Clause

Turbo flutter??

So i didn't hear this noise before i installed my aftermarket intake, but whenever i get on it, turbo spools up, and a slight flutter is heard. i have been reading a lot on what this could be, but decided a post of my own, and a more recent post at that would ease my mind on what this could be...
  15. Clause

Help with Exhaust tips

Just need a quick answer, doing a muffler delete with new tips until i go stage 2 and need a actual exhaust system, whats the inlet diameter for the tips, i cant seem to find it anywhere haha i knows its either 2.5 or 2.25 inch, pretty sure its 2.25 but want to make sure. Nick
  16. Clause

Need help with wheels when i put new springs on

I plan on getting the H&R sport springs, but would rather the super sports (i know i should get coilovers, but ill save up for that in the mean time). i was wondering what size wheel and tire set up will i be able to run with the Super sport line, probably around a 1.75"-2" lower. Also, would my...
  17. Clause

SoCal meets

Just moved here and just got a new GTI, any good meets here??