GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. johng.wissig

Dash cams.

Yesterday my 15 2dr gti got hit. No body hurt. Fairly low speed. I was exiting straight across to the shopping center opposite my street. A car exiting the same shopping center turned left into me. Our drivers front quarters impacted. His story to the P.O. was that i had veered around a car the...
  2. johng.wissig

Thefed anybody no what's up?

I was just looking through an old post about the ambient lighting and "theFed" had responded. That was long ago. Anybody know what's up? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. johng.wissig

VW OEM Sport Springs?!?!?

My Gti,2015 se pp, lp,6spd man. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  4. johng.wissig

New wheels and tires.

https://goo.gl/photos/DFqwJ1YvZv5JaFN5A Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  5. johng.wissig

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Bought a 2015 gti se, 2dr.,white,manual,pp,lighting, in late June. Just over 5000 miles. Love it! Have an audio issue , but otherwise no complaints. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  6. johng.wissig

Lack of audio?

Picked up 15 GTI in late June. Almost from day one, have had sessions of no audio coming out of speakers after starting the car. If playing a disc or ipod u can watch time tick off, horizontal volume graph shows level of volume yet no sound coming out of speakers. Then sometimes within moments...
  7. johng.wissig

New gti se/ pp/ lighting/ 2door.

Got gti 6/22- enjoying it. Owned a 84 years ago. No comparison. Have a audio issue though that us making me crazy. Sometimes no sound coming on. Not muted. Can watch sound bar go back and forth. Then sound will eventually come out but delay varies from seconds to 45 min. Dealers been no help...