GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BigDan

I'm Not Done Yet!!

2. BigDan

Ok it's New Turbo Time.

Ok Sports Fans! I have a bad waste gate ! I am Stage 2 Unitronic with like 156,XXX miles. (1) I can get a new VW IS20 991.44 (2) A new VW IS38 06K-145-874-F for 1189.99 or a 06K-145-722-H for 1514.29 When I talked to Deutsche Auto Parts the told me that the first one was instock and the...
  3. BigDan

Can you.......?

Can you use VAG-COM with the tune still on? I have a EPC light and a P00AF and having trouble trouble shooting the problem. Willing to buy a Case for your advance help. In the PA and NJ areas!!! I got the P00AF code from the UNI-Connect cord.
  4. BigDan

Smells like raw gas and running rough at tail pipes!

Was in West Orange NJ and bought some cheep fuel to get me to the Highway and car started to run ruff after 6 miles or so CEL comes on and then starts to flash. I pull over and Tail pipes are wet and smells like raw fuel. Any answers????
  5. BigDan

DownPipes, CEL and PA inspections! How do you Pass.

I looking to go to Stage 2 and I have heard from here that AWE, Bull X and others that don't thrown a CEL light. So I don't want a CEL light. I want to pass the PA emissions inspections with out removing the DP. So which DP are you all are using in PA that does the above?
  6. BigDan

WTB AWE down pipe! Philly Area!

Who has one
  7. BigDan

Not a good day! What would you do???

Car has just under 120,000 miles on it and I owe about 15,000. Got it in Sept of 14. https://qkvideo.net/#/service/watch/573df03053fc819855d34502ce5b96cc
  8. BigDan

HIT AGAIN!

Not too bad but cracked my bumper and paint. About $629 to fix.. I've been rear ended 3 times and hit in the front 1 time. All within 3 years. I'm starting to think NJ drivers are the worst!!! Pay Attention People!!
  9. BigDan

Let it Be Driven, Let it Be Done!

Sunday 18 June 2017, 2 YEARS 9 MONTHS 15 DAYS AFTER taking delivery I went over 100,000miles. Only thing is 4 days earlier my blower fan motor went out on me. 182.00. I'm still waiting for that clutch to go out on me everyone warned me about with my tune. LOL knock on wood!
  10. BigDan

Do I have Troubles?!?

EPC light came on with a CEL, also the car is running rough. More noticeable when going up hill. I will be taking it to VW tomorrow.
  11. BigDan

Who would have known!

https://Vimeo.com/73696787
  12. BigDan

Where do you get your Trusted VCDS Codes?

Where do you get your Trusted VCDS Codes?
  13. BigDan

cornering lights and fog lights?

Do the cornering lights work if you have your fog lights on? I have the VW European light switch installed which allows you to have on the running lights and fog light on with the head lights off. If not can it be coded to do so. Thanks for your help.
  14. BigDan

Tunes and Warranties Your Thoughts Please!

Here is what I've done to get around the Warranty issue with my Tuned car. (Not that I have any problem with my tune.) Bought a third party repair maintenance agreement. Take it to the dealer if they deny your claim let the maintenance agreement take over. I doubt the dealership or mechanic...
  15. BigDan

On my way to work today!

On my way to work today I went over 50,000 miles. I had the car 1 year 2 months and 10 days. Been Loving every mile. Before going to work and getting on the plane I went to the dealer and got an oil change.:cool:
  16. BigDan

Intercooler Install costs

Just asking, About how much is the a going rate to install a intercooler?:eek:
  17. BigDan

After a year and a Day!

38,385 Miles and still Loving IT!!!!1:)
  18. BigDan

Just went over 36,000 yesterday! Still Loving it!:)
  19. BigDan

Down Pipes and State emissions inspections!

Will having a Stage 2 tune and having a down pipe cause you to fail state emissions? Your thoughts and experiences please.
  20. BigDan

I feel the difference!

Just put in my Go Fast Bits DV and I feel the difference. About a 20 min job.:)