GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 7

Fuel Gauge woes.......

A few issues I have noted: 1) When I fill up the car, the needle never hits the F. In fact, it is always closest to the first line. 2) Lately, short distances with great economy style driving seem to be consuming too much fuel (from the gauge needle perspective). My average consumption...
  2. 7

Any idea where to grab some colored lugs from?

As the title says, looking for some colored lug bolts for the GTI. Anybody have any experience with any brands in particular?
  3. 7

FS: Stock 18" GTI wheels (Austins) $500 obo

I have a set of 18" Austins for sale - wheels only. They have had only 1100 miles on them, with absolutely no blemishes or signs of wear. Looking to get $500 OBO. Local pickup only at this point.....Anaheim, CA.
  4. 7

Rattling noise in gears 2-6 at 2500 - 3000 RPMs

As the title says. Just picked up a new GTI and put 160 miles on it. Just started noticing this node when under light boost. It almost sounds like a blown speaker. Any ideas?
  5. 7

mk6 18" lagunas on a mk7 gti w/ PP??

Has anyone tried fitting the old 18" Lagunas from the mk6 GTI over the BBK on the GTI w/ PP?
  6. 7

Will these work on stock tires.....

Hey guys, I tried searching but couldn't find anything definitive. I have a 4dr GTI w/PP and am looking for a set of wheels that I can use the stock tires on. I was looking at the Neuspeed RSe10s in 18x8 ET45, but am concerned about the excess width using the stockers. I really don't want that...
  7. 7

Noob here - Question on DV vs BOV

Hey guys. Juts picked up my 4dr mk7 GTI w/ PP yesterday, and I LOVE it! I come from a background of turbo cars, my last being a Mazdaspeed 3. On the Mazda I ran a Forge Bypass Valve (BPV), and I am pretty sure that BPV and DV are synonymous no? With that being said, I noticed that there are some...