GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Which ones?

I currently have Rotiform RSE, in 19x8.5. I got a deal on a set of used Work vs-kf, also in 19x8.5. Always love these Japan wheels :D Now, I'm wondering if I should do the swap? Would you? I can't set my mind, I'm 50/50. The Rse are nice wheels but very common on mk7 these days... Work or...
  2. C

Audi S-line 19in wheels

For more pictures and details: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=550122#post550122
  3. C

audi S-line 19in wheels

Audi wheels S-line 1 piece wheels 19x8.5 offset 48 5x112 Good condition, straight Located in Ottawa 750$ CAN firm 819-790-9714
  4. C

Oem audi Peelers 19x8.5

4 oem audi peelers 19x8.5 Offset 43 5x112 850$ Can o.b.o Located in Ottawa/Gatineau but can ship too.
  5. C

Keep my 19in or trade them for 18in BBS Lms

I always love the BBS LM. I have an opportunity right now to trade my 19in rotiform against 18in BBS LM. I’m not sure if I should do it because of the bbs size. Wheels with lips look smaller than the reality.
  6. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed these last weekend. Fully functional. However, I'm still working on the seat occupancy sensor...
  7. C

Scale suspension coilovers, oem vortex lip with custom front splitter, made by Artworkbodyshop.com. The splitter is now available. https://artworkbodyshop.com/collections/front-splitters
  8. C

Installed: front splitter, wheels and coilovers. Finally ready for the summer 2017 :)
  9. C

Installed Audi S1 OEM shift knob and wrapped the engine cover.
  10. C

XUJI steering wheel wrap done! *pic working now*

I'm very pleased with the result. It took 5 hours to do it. Needs a lot of patience.
  11. C

Looking for the front seat electric diagram/schema

Does anyone have the front seat electric diagram? Thanks
  12. C

Golf 1.8 TSI only **Post your suspension setup**

As reference, please post your details about your suspension setup. (Pictures, measurement, brand, springs or coilovers, wheels/tires specs) That will summarize all the info for the Mk7 1.8 TSI owners. I will post my setup in few days.