GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Eurodyne Updates

If I recall the first time I flashed the TCU, it needed a second install, but that was a long time ago. I think the same thing happened this time. Anyway, besides some lost time on a Sunday and a dose of frustration, all is well.
  2. S

Eurodyne Updates

Pretty quick responses from eurodyne support, managed to get it working again after reflashing the TCU. Thanks for the help
  3. S

Eurodyne Updates

Yes. Then it asked for ECU/TCU type, from a drop down menu. That’s where I’m stuck
  4. S

Eurodyne Updates

I have a tuning emergency. Tried to reset to a 91 stage 2 HD, and then retuned stage 2 DSG tune. Now it won’t start. I’ve got a 15 GTI DSG Autbahn. Can anyone help please.
  5. S

Dealer fixed oil leak

Car went in for an oil change(30k), wife took it in while I was on business. Invoice states the tech found an oil leak from Cambridge Assembly seal/valve cover gasket assembly- replaced seal ring and some gaskets- no charge. I guess a good news story since it was all under warranty. No damage...
  6. S

2 year service vs oil change

So I'm nearing 18.5k and my 2 year anniversary with my gti. For convenience, and in conjunction with my fuel pump recall, I was going to have the oil changed at the dealership. Via the phone I was offered the choice of service or just an oil change. They were cryptic as to what the service...