GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Mk7's in the Nordic countries!

Denmark. First time VW owner. Just got my GTE.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

What car does your partner drive?

Tesla P90D ( my car[emoji317] ) untill the Golf GTE arrives in week 42. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

Why oh why (handsfree vs. Car price)

Thank you for your input. I'm still amazed though [emoji1] actually after posting I noticed that the local Danish Car Consumer report panel has estimated that 31 % of car buyers (cars from 2012 an onwards) did not even know the car had build in handsfree, and an amazing 19% of the remaining did...
  4. A

Why oh why (handsfree vs. Car price)

Hmm... Just noticed today (once again) Driver not using handsfree (of any kind) - the car.. Porsche Cayenne not older than 2013 model. Surely this is a default feature. It seems to me that the more expensive car. The less phone (features) :-) I have owned several both cheap and expensive...
  5. A

BBS SR Himalaya rims - help me order the correct ET

Hi... As I am a complete car tech imbecil (but did try to read and search) :-) I have ordered a Golf GTE to be delivered week 40-ish. I would line to buy new rims/tyres for the car. I finally decided on the BBS in Himalaya Grey because the car will be Carbon Steel Grey so hopefully a car and...
  6. A

18" rims fir my upcomming GTE

Hi. Just looking for some aftermarket rims. The VW catalog lists only black/silver combination rims but I think I'm more hooked on some carbon/titanium/brushed kind if color because I ordered the car in Carbon Steel Grey. So a dark-ish rim would be nice. The VW Serron 18" rim is 8" wide. While...
  7. A

DIY - Mud guard/Splash guard fitting

Hi. Just browsing through the Golf accessory program and thing I might go for a set of these. How about the DIY part for this? I am in no way a mechanic but on the misses Fabia 2015 it was a 15 minute (remove screws and reuse for flaps) job. Is it like this on the Golf (GTE) also. Sent from...
  8. A

Color decision - New GTE on order..

So.. Finally decided to order a GTE. As with other options with limitations here in Denmark I guess color choice is also limited. I think it will be Carbon Steel Grey but perhaps the Onyx white. It is listed as a 'perl effect'. My question is how this will differ from 'normal' metallic...
  9. A

Golf GTE - No blue brake calipers and electruc seats available in Denmark. Anyone hav

Hi. Just about to order a GTE with almost all options but I'm quite amazed about the differences btw. specs from eg UK, DE and DK I come from a full speced Mercedes E280 CDI 320 and think I will really miss full electric seats. (Memory package for different drivers not so much as I am the only...