GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

"Last Sunday" meet? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  2. J

"Catless" Unitronic DP

$500 OBO Was sold a UNI DP with a faulty cat (loose). 3k miles. Overall a very high quality piece. I went ahead and had the cat punched out. I'm selling bcs I want to keep the smell classy lol by continuing on with a catted DP.
  3. J

Led tails. Those are the rubber tunnels that feed wire to the latch and are a bitch to remove without busting tabs. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. J

The TMD won't give you the "whoosh". It'll increase the spooling sound. Any brand really. Another part I'd buy used. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  5. J

Save your money. So many guys end up selling theirs. If anything, hold out for a used piece. I'm one of those guys who dumped theirs. My brother had an, "I told you so". If you feel the need for some sound and actual (albeit small performance increase) get a turbo muffler delete ;) you'll...
  6. J

I love seeing guys driving the car a lot. These things depreciate plenty, so enjoy the best car available for the money! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  7. J

Thank you Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  8. J

Put some broken down boxes in it that held new shoes for my new whip ;) 2 weeks in some Pss10s and Neuspeeds. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  9. J

RS7 Plugs : Quick Review

Guys need to try em out and report back. Really liking them on my st. 2+ :) (100 miles in) Why run Densos if they're known to fall apart ;) Shifting is much more snappy and what I thought were some spots where the pwr was a little meh, so far are not. Running real strong, so butt dyno approved...
  10. J

St. 2+ Random Misfire?

Got a soft code today Random misfire on cylinder 3 Running OE plugs: currently have 7k on them Don't flame me for running the OE Bosch plugs, bcs as far as I'm concerned there's plenty of issues with the Densos. I'm hitting the Dyno on Sat and want some opinions... Soft code so it's gone after...
  11. J

Is38 vs e63 AMG?

Just curious. Dig or roll... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  12. J

Is38 gti vs m4

I have an idea, but need input. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  13. J

Blk P-Flow

SOLD No SAI filter but they're cheap. CARB sticker present. Small blemish. $190 shipped Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  14. J

Missed the political burst. Whatever. Just a friendly reminder after being out and giving two ride-a-longs after going st 2+... I regret having waited this long, but anyone who hasn't yet, pls do yourself a favor, grab a 25mm or so RSB and some endlinks. By far the best improvement over...
  15. J

Went more beast today. 2+ It's yummy Regretting not doing a 1k pumpkin swap for a Wavetrac :( Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  16. J

Can only do replicas. Real deal would cost both nuts and your chode. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  17. J

The GTI cherries. Thanks :) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  18. J

Last week applied Opti after minor correction and today did an ST RSB with Emanuel Design links. I had to cut some bolts to keep from hitting the springs. Zero noise. Can't believe I waited so long on this mod. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  19. J

Nerds lol Jk Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  20. J

Bend it. I bent my side black emblems. Money. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk