1. gundamg14

MAP catted DP MK7 GTI

Located in Southern California. 300 bucks. On car for 15k miles
  2. gundamg14

MAP Catted Downpipe

Located in Southern California. $350.00
  3. gundamg14

FS: ECS CF Spoiler Color Matched White

Evening all, slowly going to be putting my MK7 back to stock. First thing to go is my ECS CF spoiler color matched white. Spoiler was professionally done by VW shop. Held on for more than 2 years with 3M tape. Has one small scratch at the top. In excellent condition. Located in Southern...
  4. gundamg14

VMR 802 Flow Formed Wheels

VMR 802 flow formed 18x8.5 ET 45 matte bronze Practically new, Less than 2,000 miles on them. Got them from VMR for a photo shoot. Great wheels weighing 20.5 lbs. Located in Socal can ship at buyer’s expense. $950.00
  5. gundamg14

VWR Racingline GTI Springs

Sold sold sold!!!!
  6. gundamg14

Austins OEM Wheels Socal

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  7. gundamg14

ECS FLush KIt GTI

ECS Flush Kit 15/20 for mk7 GTI with bolts used for 12K. 100 plus shipping to 48 continental states. Can send pictures via email. Thanks.
  8. gundamg14

Anybody have any experience with 18x9 ET 45?

Hey guys, about to pull the trigger on a set of wheels was hoping they would have 18x8.5 et 45 which is what I have read is the go to specs, but unfortunately, they only have them in 18x9 et 45? Im dropped on VWR springs and was hoping to use a 235/40/18 tire. Anybody else have a similar set...
  9. gundamg14

KIA is doing it, come on VW!

http://blog.caranddriver.com/feeling-a-connection-some-older-kias-to-receive-apple-carplay-and-android-auto/ i know this has been discussed before and many members including myself have wished for an update for the older mk7 models but by seeing KIA be able to provide one, i hope it can pave...
  10. gundamg14

WTB NEUSPEED INTAKE

Hey guys, I am looking for a neuspeed p-flo air intake with SAI preferably in red, if you have one, message me. Thanks.
  11. gundamg14

MK7 APR Intake with SAI

SOLDSOLDSOLD
  12. gundamg14

Users with an APR intake and SAI

Hey guys I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on an APR intake and my vehicle has SAI. I currently have an Injen intake which was an easy install however, when researching the APR intake. I noticed that the SAI is configured with a smaller filter which is sold separately but can anyone tell me...
  13. gundamg14

OEM Gti springs

Replaced at 5K located in SoCal San Gabriel valley. 50.00 prefer local sale but will ship at buyers expense. [/URL][/IMG]
  14. gundamg14

OEM gti springs

Replaced at 5K located in SoCal San Gabriel Valley. 50.00, prefer local but can ship at buyers expense.[/URL][/IMG] Placed in wrong location, mods please delete
  15. gundamg14

OEM non LO GTI grill SoCal

Non lighting package grill Replaced after 2K $30.00 OEM located in SoCal San Gabriel Valley.
  16. gundamg14

Any football (soccer) fans on here.

Seeing as how we have many international group members? Any of you follow any leagues? EPL, LA Liga, Seria A, Ligue 1, MLS, Liga MX etc? Teams? Thought we could discuss some footy on here. Also congrats to any Leicester City supporters and residents. What a season for you foxes.
  17. gundamg14

Mk7 GTI Stock exhaust so-cal

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  18. gundamg14

Help! Can someone tell me if this clip belongs to our vehicles?

Hello everyone I was cleaning the vehicle today and when I opened the hood I heard this ding noise hit the floor I then found this black clip piece on the floor. Not sure if it was already on the ground and I kicked it but just thought i would ask. Thanks.[/URL][/IMG]
  19. gundamg14

New Socal Mk7 GTI owner

Hello everyone, purchased this fella a few weeks ago but just joined the forum. This was also my first vehicle purchase and I am absolutely loving this machine. [/URL][/IMG]