GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I also have redline MTL. Definitely notchy on cold starts under 30 degrees. Once it warms up its fine. May try the gear 300 next go around. Also have apr short shift kit im sure that hasn't helped on the cold starts Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. M

Nope it reduce shifting slop a little and with with jb4 (map 6 peak 7psi), dp, perrelli soto 3, and ambient temp of 50 i couldn't really spin tires in second gear im impressed. Going to put it back up on quick jack sunday and check the marks i made on the bolts for movement and probably do a...
  3. M

I think we spoke of this Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. M

Roc euro drivetrain stabilizer. Went from spinning tires to not even being able to get the traction control light to illuminate. Im sure they will spin enough to set off the traction light again. But i couldn't believe how much the 80 part did with no NHV. I may do a review after i put some...
  5. M

Nah i know how they work(torque sticks/impact gun) just never heard of or used a torque stick. My employer likes us to use torque wrenches on the jets. We even sometimes get digital ones. I guess I'm just use to what im use to. Can you calibrate a torque stick? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using...
  6. M

Winter wheel / Tirerack.com / hub rings

Im sure this has been discussed at length... Everytime this year. But i wanted to share. So i bought winter wheels and tires for my 17 GTI S at tire rack. I could of gotten away with all seasons but with an 80 mile daily commute in DC traffic and a couple trips to NH planned this winter felt...
  7. M

Coolant leaking at water pump

Thought i had an oil leak but after looking deeper i verified it is indeed coolant and its the waterpump housing its leaking from. 2017 gti s Thoughts? Im still under warranty and thinking of taking off the jb4 and trying the dealer route I looked through the repair manual and it seems there is...
  8. M

SOUTH BEND MANUFACTURER BREAK IN. Instructions from in the box

Hey guys i looked and searched for this information and all i found was conflicting information. So here it is let me know if you can't​ read it Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  9. M

My JB4, stock clutch and CDV experience

I know, with great power comes greater clutch requirements. This isn't about stock MT clutch gripes. just wanted to share. So around 10k on the odometer I installed JB4 and ran OTS map 6. I did do a pull or two on map 1&2 but all daily was on map 6. I have no other supporting mods as i don't...
  10. M

I paid about the same from Amazon. It is definitely worth it. You spend alot of time touching this product so to make the steering wheel a little softer and meatier id say its a good purchase. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  11. M

Well its all kliimotor werks vinyl. Did the badge inlays on front, rear and, steering wheel. Then not being satisfied with the amount of plaid i had i bought a sheet of klii's vinyl and did my interior door handles. For some reason that red stripe on the grille kept reminding me that that I...
  12. M

I got bored Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  13. M

Muffle Delete in cabin drone reduction

Hey guys, so I have a muffle delete and my only gripe was between 2k to 3k rpm I had a noticable volume increase in cabin from the delete. I think where they cut for the Y pipe was the source of my problem Basically its right under where the spare tire sits and thats just a thin aluminum piece...
  14. M

I will be doing the same thing how did you do this what wires did you tap? Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  15. M

It wasn't to bad in the summer in NC. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  16. M

The temperature neutral aspect would be a deal breaker for me. The BFI knob was freezing in the winter. The leather wrap on it definitely helped but couldn't imagine a complete metal version. I guess I could use gloves and quit complaining Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  17. M

I bought this knob for my 15 GSW and it's a great upgrade. Although it will be getting turned in with my buy back as the leather wrap on it started to become loose and the threads for the knob became worn. Considering Bomba for my new GTI. Wondering how the "derlin" shell on the Bomba knob feels...
  18. M

BFI - Heavy Weight Shift Knob

So installed BFI shift knob today It wasn't to hard but had to go custom And this is how much i took off Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  19. M

Front End Friday

no photoshop Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  20. M

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

Samsung Galaxy note 5 Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk