GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hambone

FS: Honda HRR216VKA Mower ( Palm Bay, FL Area )

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/grd/d/palm-bay-honda-hrr216vka-self-propelled/7246457165.html Asking $200. Must be able to come pick up.
  2. Hambone

(SOLD) FS: SE A16 18x8 ET45 Alloy Wheels w/Firehawk Indy 500's (225/R40) - Melbourne, FL

Note: Selling wheels and tires together. I will not sell them separately. Sport Edition A16 Wheels with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Summer Sport Tires Wheels are 18x8 with ET 45 Offset, 5-112 Bolt Pattern. Comes with lugnuts and centering rings. Alloy construction. In excellent condition. No...
  3. Hambone

Was used about a dozen times, and works fantastically. Not compatible with current vehicle, but worked perfectly on my GTI. Makes oil changes and any other work under the car a thousand times easier and more comfortable (did my own DP+exhaust and suspension upgrades using it). Comes complete...
  4. Hambone

(SOLD) FS: ECS Wheel Spacer Kit (15mm Front, 20mm Rear)

Selling ECS wheel spacer kit, 15mm fronts and 20mm rears. Used them for a while when I had my GTI, never had any issues. The new wheels I had purchased had the desired offset so no longer needed. $100 shipped within CONUS. Comes with appropriate hardware and bolts.
  5. Hambone

(SOLD) FS: WeatherTech Mat Set (All footwells + Trunk Liner) for MK7 Golf/GTI/R

In good condition. $200 shipped within CONUS.
  6. Hambone

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

I've been in a GTI of some sort for about 12 years, and I can say it was and still is one of my favorite cars. When it comes to best bang for your buck, they're hard to beat. Lots of storage space, fun to drive, comfortable, and decent mileage. Its hard to hate a car that has a little bit of...
  7. Hambone

FS: ECS 15MM (front) & 20MM (rear) Wheel Spacer Kit

Only used a few thousand miles, worked relatively fine. Selling because new wheels will sit flush without spacers. Asking $130 Shipped within continental US, or best offer.
  8. Hambone

Fuel Pump Short Circuit CEL

I scrounged google and the forums and couldn't get a definitive answer. A little bit of history: This past Saturday I had my 40k service done on my GTI. Before I left the dealership I check the oil filter housing, oil cap, and under the car for any leaks. I ran my OBD11 to check for any codes...
  9. Hambone

FS in Central FL: OEM Catback w/Muffler Delete (Original Muffler Included)

OEM Catback with muffler delete; stock muffler is also included in case you want to restore your exhaust completely. No band clamp or dampeners come with it. Happy to sell cheap, otherwise its getting sent to a scrapyard. You must be able to come pick it up near the Rockledge/Melbourne area of...
  10. Hambone

Just got done installing VWR springs on my MK& GTI, and have a question.

So after a day and a half and a little bit of initial frustration I finished the spring swap on my MK7 GTI. Despite the driver-side front strut being a PITA, everything went really smoothly and really well; the drop looks great and after my first test drive everything seems to be in order. The...
  11. Hambone

SOLD

I have an extra OBDEleven Pro with unused activation code as well as a code for 200 free credits in the Android app. $50; free shipping. Will only ship to Continental US addresses. PayPal is the only payment method accepted.
  12. Hambone

Hambone's 2016 MS GTI SE-PP

INTRODUCTION I have been reading these forums since June of 2015. My participation has been low because I haven't had much to say. As someone new to the world of modding and not having much mechanical experience, I took an ears-open-mouth-shut approach. It is amazing what the internet, YouTube...