GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. paulkromz

Anyone know what happened to Matt from King VW?

Wife calls up King and asks for service on her car.... asks for Matt. She gets a reply "he doesnt work here anymore." Since he treated her so well and genuinely liked the guy, she asks where did he go? The response is "We dont know." Really? Does anyone know? Competitor? I am just curious...
  2. paulkromz

[FS] MK7 Folding Mirrors (Black Caps & Modules Included) [FS]

$350 with everything included in the description. one module has a tab that is broken - this does not affect functionality and modules still fit perfectly. No mirrors included in this sale. FJ3qZt5ngC8 Pick up from 20904 for free or pay extra for shipping + paypal fees. Thanks, Paul
  3. paulkromz

[FS] MK7 Folding Mirrors (Black Caps & Modules Included) [FS]

$350 with everything included in the description. one module has a tab that is broken - this does not affect functionality and modules still fit perfectly. No mirrors included in this sale. FJ3qZt5ngC8 Pick up from 20904 for free or pay extra for shipping + paypal fees. Thanks, Paul
  4. paulkromz

[FS] ECS Hatch Pop Kit For MK7 Golf/GTI/R (2015+) [FS]

$80 shipped + paypal fees or pick up from me - zip code is 20904 100% working condition. I just removed. Do I need to take pics? Oh, here's a video of my car after installation. S5np4aw4nJ0
  5. paulkromz

[FS] 345mm MKV R32 fronts & 310mm Audi TT Quattro 3.2L rear brakes [FS]

-345mm MKV R32 front brakes -310mm Audi TT Quattro 3.2L rear brakes I purchased these a few months ago from a guy in PA with intentions to rebuild and swap onto my mk7. My loss is your gain. What you see is all that is included. Cleaned these ishts up and painted with G2 high temp brake...
  6. paulkromz

[FS] fifteen52 Cast Tarmacs 5x112 19x8.5 ET45 Speed Silver [FS]

$319 a piece on fifteen52's website. Dang! $900 picked up from 20904 no rubber. free imperfections in powdercoat (compliments of manufacturer). free hub centric rings included. :cool:throw some lowering springs on your car with these wheels and be a internet sensation.:cool: thanks...
  7. paulkromz

Car Meet Locally by Van, Down By The River, Maryland?

Hay guys I usually drive my prius to work and back because we all know the roads are pretty shit here and most commuters just dont have any respect for anything nice.... so I was wondering who would like to have a meet by my van? :p
  8. paulkromz

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

OLD ASS PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY OWN THE SCENE (;)) KIDS WITH NO SENSE OF STYLE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY LOWERED THEIR CARS WITH SPRINGS DEAUTOLEDS CHIMING IN ON EVERY THREAD MENTIONING LIGHTING. PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN CAPS.
  9. paulkromz

MODS - Please Consider These vBulletin Mods

I used to moderate / run a vBulletin board... just wondering if anyone had any other experience and suggestions for mods for vBulletin to help clean the site up.. My biggest peeve is image sizes.. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237650& Hope you guys can consider doing...
  10. paulkromz

[WTB] GOLF7 Rear View Mirror [WTB]

got one from china for dirt cheap - just as OEM
  11. paulkromz

CEL / VCDS / HALP WITH CODES?

Looking at VCDS / Rosstech's site I cannot seem to figure out what my "codes" are..... Either way.....Stock Tune with CAI.... did a 30 mile round trip and these CELS popped up... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Paul 2 Faults Found: 23096 - Intake Air Temp. Sensor (G42)...
  12. paulkromz

QUESTION TO MODS

Hey so whats up? I know I am pretty annoying but I have never gotten a message from anyone telling me to bring it down or stop doing something so I just am myself....... whats my point? Can we please ban the word FUCK from any FUCKING Titles in threads? I am not fucking sure if some fucking...
  13. paulkromz

Feeler / FS - 2015 Golf S - Heavily Modified (NOT MOLESTED)

$22K located in Maryland PM me if interested ...I am willing to transfer the remainder of my VW Scene points to the new owner upon clearing of the cashier's check. Points are instantly updated into your VW Scene point registry. Car comes with everything listed including every piece the car...
  14. paulkromz

*The DOPE SHIZZ VW Picture Thread*

Well, to each his/her own, but this one is good. Share pics of the DOPEST VW NON MK7s you've seen.:)
  15. paulkromz

MK1 Fitment Guide (Those Were The Days!)

Such a timeless guide.... even if its old as fok Good for laughs.....
  16. paulkromz

Who's on the east coast!

Yes its a question with an exclamation point? (!!) Just trying to see if there is anybody else with Golfs out there on the East coast? Im in Maryland and never see any MK7 Golfs out there. Im just trying to get the Slowest Stock Golf turbo World Record, my enema will be here Friday or Monday...
  17. paulkromz

What didnt you do to your mk7 today?

I didnt take it off the jack stand yet. NEXT???!!!??!
  18. paulkromz

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

As the title says.................go!
  19. paulkromz

any photoshoots using models and cars?

Just to clarify, I am looking for a pic with a model of the car with the actual car. well, anyone?