GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FL15 CLX

Does anyone own FL15 CLX (CSG 3 door DSG). I used to own this car, and have just found the spare key.
  2. R

Carbon Chiptuning Uflash box

Hey all. After selling my MK7 GTD i have a, surplus to requirements, Carbon ChipTuning Uflash box. It comes with everything it did when I got it new, box, cables etc. Nick will happily email you your stock map, and your uprated map to be loaded onto the box to swap at your convenience...
  3. R

MDI red collared cable 000 051 446M

I have a unopened, genuine VW MDI lead. The red collared one that allows album art from Apple products with the 30pin adapter. Damn sight cheaper than a new phone. £30 posted.
  4. R

2015 GTD 3 door DSG £15,999

For sale. £15.999 ono. There is just over £7k of finance left. Will be cleared before sale. HPI will bring up the finance. Selling as I have a new company car. 45000 miles 2015 3 door Golf GTD Carbon Grey metallic DSG 19" Santiago's Discover Nav Dynaudio Winter Pack (heated seats) Reverse...
  5. R

Heater Support Pump Open Circuit.

Hi all. After the dealer replaced and EGR and the DPF on my GTD I now have a dash light and the fault code HEATER SUPPORT PUMP OPEN CIRCUIT. I am assuming, they may have forgotten to electrically connect the auxiliary water pump. Does anyone know where this is located, so I can try and connect...
  6. R

Vertu VW Lincoln (Inept service department)

This is just a warning to anyone thinking of using Vertu VW Lincoln. My advice is DONT! These are some of the clips and broken pieces recovered from behind the rear left side interior quarter panel. This was the 4th time they'd attempted to cure it rattling! They also damaged the left side...
  7. R

VW UK CEO

Has anyone ever tried to email the ceo of VW UK. I've tried Paul Willis and Alex Smith, but my mail just gets returned undelivered.
  8. R

DTUK pedal box (grab it cheap)

Here is a link to my Pedal Box for sale in the classifieds (hiding amongst all the American adverts) http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=296656#post296656
  9. R

DTUK pedal box

I have my DTUK 3712 "Pedalbox Response System" for sale. Bought from DTUK in May for my GTD. I just prefer the car without it. As usual the release tab has snapped off the connector, but it is included and doesn't actually make it any harder to remove (they're all tight as f$#!). Hell, I just...
  10. R

EPB adjust release severity?

As title really. I find that the auto hold function of the EPB. When I pull away its anything but smooth. It's as if the car is waiting for enough pull from the engine then it releases the brake all of a sudden and it jerks forward (neck snappingly so!) I'm sure I read somewhere ages ago that...
  11. R

Another Thank You to Nick at Carbon

So last year I took a road trip to the South of France in the GTD. At some points when giving it the beans the car would go into limp mode. It was always fine after an ignition recycle. Fault code was P0087 fuel pressure low. It never did it with the stock map on the car. When I got back to the...
  12. R

Wrong section. MODS please delete

Wrong section. MODS please delete
  13. R

Pedal Box purchase

It would appear I have just bought a DTE pedal box from DTUK. I was getting frustrated with the "dead pedal". I have read differing reviews when fitted to a DSG car, but I will soon find out for myself. And with the 14 day money back guarantee, can't really go wrong. Lets hope it was money...
  14. R

Common as muck!

Has anyone else noticed how much more common a sight the GTD is now! They used to be much more exclusive. Now it seems everyone has one. I know they're no Ford Focus, just my observation.
  15. R

MIB1 Discover Nav audio

Hi all. I have read posts and info regarding my question, but seem to find differing results. Basically I want to load a big SDXC card with lossless music to play through my Dynaudio. I currently use an IPod classic plugged in via the MDI. But I am currently re doing my music library with...
  16. R

Another Puncture

So, Im now on my 3rd puncture since owning the Golf (10k miles). Yes, I have the 19" Santiago's I hit a hole on the A1 last night. And about 0.5 miles later the TPWS told me i had low pressure. I pulled over at the next services (luckily only 1 mile away). And the tyre had egged and split the...
  17. R

LED Rear Lights question

I have recently set my rear lights (sidelights) to come on as DRL's. I would quite like to only have the outline led's and not the 3 central ones on for sidelights, and then everything come on full brightness when I brake. So, just these on with sidelights These 3 off when just sidelights...
  18. R

Tyre opinions

Hey all. My front tyres are nearly done, so I need a pair of 225 35 19's for my Santiago's I was thinking about getting Michelin Pilot SuperSports. But have Ben highly recommended Continental SportContact 5's. And of course there is the original fitment Pirelli P zero's. All similar prices...
  19. R

Reverse Camera

Hi. This may be a daft question. But bear with me. When you select reverse, and the reverse camera activates. Initially the picture is obscured by a black box on the left hand side of the screen taking up half the screen (with the car symbol in the middle of it). After a few seconds the black...
  20. R

P0087 fuel pressure low

Hey all. I've had numerous instances of Limp Mode recently. Always happens at full throttle. I've scanned with VCDS and the above fault code comes up 5 times? Anyone else had this? Car is under warranty, and I'm hoping it's just a dodgy sensor playing up intermittently. I've heard of dodgy...