GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

PSA - Centric/StopTech 30911080 pads

So I've been running the StopTech Street Performance rear pads for the last year. They are less dusty than the stock pads. I had a bit of fade at my last HPDE so I decided to upgrade the rears to DS2500. When I took them off three of the pads looked great, the last one, not so much it just...
  2. D

RS3 Brake Deflectors

Delivered to me from our friends at e-acca for a whopping $37 USD I took the chance on a set of brake deflectors. For the price I thought it worth the gamble. 8V0407811 / Luftführung (Air Guide - Left) - 12.19 USD 8V0407812 / Luftführung (Air Guide - Right) - 12.19 USD 13.96 Shipping to USA...
  3. D

DSG Adaptation VCDS 16.6 Beta?

APR's release statement for the DSG clutch packs states that ERWin or VCDS 16.6 Beta or later can accomplish this. I guess this is good news for people with slipping DSGs that want to get it handled sans-dealer.
  4. D

Track Day Videos - MK7 GTI PP

I finished my first full track day with my 2015 GTI SE PP - DSG I can't say enough positive about the VAQ system on the track. It was nothing short of amazing the way it pulls you out of a corner. The brakes were strong and solid all day long. This particular track day I ran 7 sessions at...