GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB OEM DCC Suspension

Does anybody have a good set of OEM Golf R DCC suspension they want to get rid of? Im looking for the rear struts in particular but will take the whole set if you want to get rid of all of it. Please DM me if you do!
  2. S

SOLD

Take it for free, plus shipping! MKVII Golf R stock intercooler. It has 49000 km on it. My car very rarely sees any road salt or other nasty conditions so it is in really good shape.
  3. S

FS: New Whiteline MQB Front Control Arms

Hey guys, I have a set of brand new direct replacement steel front control arms for sale. These are the same as the OEM units but with Whiteline polyurethane bushings already pressed in. They can be found here: Left https://www.whitelineperformance.com.au/products/wa302l-control-arm-lower-arm...
  4. S

WTB: MQB Steel Front Subframe

Anybody have one with relatively low miles they want to ship to Canada?
  5. S

Stock Golf R Parts for Sale

See these links: OEM Anti-Sway Bar https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-golf-r-anti-sway-bar.377940/#post-7503902 OEM tail lights and side view mirrors: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-a-few-oem-golf-r-exterior-parts.377938/#post-7503782 OEM Floor mats...
  6. S

SOLD: OEM MKVII Golf Floor Mats. Brand New

Brand new. They have been sitting in my closet since the car was new and don't have plans to use them so they must go. CAD $40 or US $30 I live in Canada but am willing to ship them anywhere if the buyer wants to pay for shipping. We can work together to try and make that as reasonable as...
  7. S

Sold: Golf R Anti-Sway Bar

OEM Golf R anti-sway bar. Removed from my 2016 Golf R when it had about 15000 km on it so it is in very good condition. I kept the stock endlinks so only the bar is for sale. CAD $50 or US $40. I live in Canada but am willing to ship them anywhere if the buyer wants to pay for shipping. We...
  8. S

SOLD: A few OEM Golf R Exterior Parts

SOLD. OEM Golf R mirrors with black housings. I removed them from my 2016 with about 15000 km on it in favour of auto-folding mirrors. They are in perfect working order. The paint is also in very good condition. CAD $120 or US $95 SOLD. OEM tail lights in nearly new condition. I removed...
  9. S

MK VII Golf Monster Mats $80

For sale is a set of 4 VW Monster Mats for the 7th generation VW Golf, GTI, or Golf R. These were used in my car for approximately 1500 km. They are in excellent condition and nearly new. The product # is 5G1-061-550- -041 and they sell new for $110 CAD.
  10. S

Any interest in a group buy for S2T paddle shifters?

I posted this over at vortex as well: Hi guys, You can check out the deal S2T is offering to another forum at vwgolfdotaudotnet. Rather than starting a new group buy here, I registered and signed up for that deal since starting a bunch of different group buys probably reduces the likelihood...