GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

No idea...I don't know anyone that runs it. BTW...I only give out info from 1st hand experience not stuff I read off the Internet.
  2. V

The APR snail intake is widely known to choke at ~500whp.
  3. V

Ok bro.. I ran my Standard Vortex at 36psi (*33psi at redline) down the quarter mile at 10.6@130mph at 3,340lbs without driver and at 3,126 DA...but I guess you seen a log.
  4. V

Talk to different people... Lol
  5. V

Recaro Sporster CS install mk7 gti

I've been using 3.3ohms connected directly to the pins with just heat shrink and it works perfectly. But I made actual connectors with solider on 3.3ohm resisters and they don't work. I'm guessing the resistance is too high with the connector, wire, and solider. I've been meaning to test a lower...
  6. V

R seats compared to Recaro LS

They are far from cheap but I have never regretted it...They can also be swapped to almost any car in the future, just keep your OEM seats to put back when you sell the car.
  7. V

R seats compared to Recaro LS

100x better than stock seats.
  8. V

IE 200Cell HFC Downpipe and CEL

So does my AWE... Which isn't made anymore but when it was said: Performance Downpipe features a 200 CPSI EURO 6-compliant HJS catalyst AWE No CEL Guarantee My point was that it doesn't just matter the brand of catalyst being used but the model and hence quality of the particular one being used.
  9. V

IE 200Cell HFC Downpipe and CEL

Just saying get something with a HJS cat is meaningless. HJS makes universal catalysts that have Euro-2 through Euro-6 compliance with different degress of performance and cost.
  10. V

Ethanol content gauges/kits

In that picture the line circled is an aftermarket 5/16" ID Fuel Injection fuel line (*says made in the USA on it) not the factory line. To go back to stock I have the OEM line that isn't modified. Look at your OEM line, it has a barb mender/union from the factory where the Ethanol sensor is in...
  11. V

Do most guys that run hybrids run catch cans?

Most of people I know +500whp are running them.
  12. V

20psi... LOL. why bother.
  13. V

Typically rpm where 2-bar (29 psi) is achieved
  14. V

Arp boost gauge issue?

Old post.... Still got it.
  15. V

Maybe... I've always test in 4th personally (Golf-R)
  16. V

typically 4th in a Golf-R or 3rd in a GTi. WOT at 2k rpm
  17. V

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

yup..it's basically 90-octane with 10% e85 to bring it back to 91-octane.
  18. V

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

I haven't made a 91 map for my last two turbos... :D
  19. V

spool test in 6th gear....lol Might as well load it with 200lbs of cargo, taller tires, and go uphill for extra measure.
  20. V

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

Yup..I don't recommend people trying to push it on 91. Especially on stock blocks. Detonation is not your friend. Racing on 91 is like trying to be the fastest slow guy..lol