GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

2018 Golf R Front Brakes

Yep, included. Post has been edited and PM is coming. (y)
  2. M

2018 Golf R Front Brakes

Sold!
  3. M

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

Ah, I saw 2018 and thought it was standard but forgot things are different in Canada.
  4. M

Did you put a badge on top of the front radar sensor? Notice any ACC issues?
  5. M

Question for those with the TTRS brakes...

I haven't been to the track with them, but they did great up at Tail of the Dragon last summer with iSweep 2000's.
  6. M

Question for those with the TTRS brakes...

No experience with an A3, but for my R I bought the TTRS stainless lines from USP. I had to modify (grind) the hole on the bracket a little bit and they went on just fine. https://www.uspmotorsports.com/USP-Stainless-Steel-Brake-Lines-Audi-TTRS-Front.html
  7. M

Orlando window tinting

Flying Window Tinters in Longwood is where I got mine done. They are the only ones I've found that are willing to tint the tiny front corner window. They charge extra, but they will at least do it. Everyone else I've called leaves it plain or covers it on the outside with black vinyl, which...
  8. M

E-ACCA

I've never had an issue and usually get a reply within 24 hours (usually in the wee hours of the morning). Are you emailing them from a domain that might come up as questionable and get blocked or marked as spam on their end?
  9. M

APR Light Weight Flow Formed Wheels - New sizes, colors, and prices!

More like: APR - Says wheels will fit any VW or Audi. Customer - Asks how. APR - Posts convoluted description of "interlocking" design, alluding to something proprietary and special. Customer - Asks for picture. APR - Posts picture confirming it's standard hubrings included with any wheel...
  10. M

APR Light Weight Flow Formed Wheels - New sizes, colors, and prices!

These look like a great deal and I would consider a set had I not recently purchased wheels, but I have to "lol" at APR acting like they just invented the aluminum hubcentric ring. :ROFLMAO:
  11. M

Anyone running Bilstein B6 shocks with OEM springs?

:rolleyes: You were doing so well but then you tossed that in there and shit on your own credibility.
  12. M

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

How much do they weigh?
  13. M

So what can I do about this piano black trim?

I've never understood why this is such a problem. There's literally nothing "piano black" that requires touching, which is the only way you get scratches. I keep a nice fluffy microfiber in my driver's door pocket and occasionally, usually while at a stoplight, I will lightly pass it over the...
  14. M

Neuspeed Sale

The last couple years I know Neuspeed did 15% off on their wheels from Black Friday through the end of the year. I'm not sure if they have any recurring sales any other time of the year.
  15. M

Switched up the wheels. I liked the bronze OZ's but I feel like this setup looks "cleaner" overall.
  16. M

PSA: Neuspeed Wheels have a reduced cost road hazard replacement program

That's good to know as I just got a new set of RSe10's and pretty much all of Orlando is a construction site right now.
  17. M

Macan Vs TTS callipers

Hmm, I'm curious to try this on my car. With the TTRS brakes I got the pedal rock hard when bleeding it with the car off, but once you turn it on things feel quite different. I figured it was due to the various computer controlled systems but didn't realize I could mess with those in OBD11...
  18. M

Will it fit?

That's when you step down to 18's. Then you can keep things within a reasonable margin of the same overall diameter.
  19. M

Will it fit?

That's over an inch taller than stock. Why would you do that?
  20. M

Some SUPER good StopTech deals...if you aren't picky about the color

They start to firm up, but that doesn't mean there's NO grip at <42 degrees. Just less than there would be at higher temps. They are still acceptable in the temps he is going to see in NC/lower VA. It's a good compromise for his area during the months that a summer tire would not be advisable.