GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Easy way to feed wires through hatch boots

This is the second install I have done of an LED light harness, the last time, I busted the plastic catch on both hatch boots, and had to replace them eventually. There just seems to be no easy way to get these to unclip, because the part you have to push to release, is basically inaccessible...
  2. W

FS: 2016 Golf R Oryx White Pearl - DCC/NAV/DSG : Location - Seattle, WA area

SOLD: 2016 Golf R Oryx White Pearl - DCC/NAV/DSG : Location - Seattle, WA area SOLD
  3. W

FS: Jbale NAR MK7 - Mk7.5 Led Tail Harness w/dual fog

SOLD: Jbale NAR MK7 - Mk7.5 Led Tail Harness w/dual fog - price reduced SOLD
  4. W

FS: Ross Tech VCDS Micro-CAN cable

SOLD: Ross Tech VCDS Micro-CAN cable - price reduced Sold
  5. W

Part# for door panel screw?

No idea how I lost it, looked everywhere for it. Anyone have an idea on the part# for the T30 Torx screw, of which there are two that secure the front door panel to the door? I tried looking it up in VW parts, but they don't have it listed with the trim for some reason.
  6. W

Weathertech Front window deflectors

SOLD:Weathertech Front window deflectors Fronts of the 4 door version. These are in like new condition, I didn't even mount the passenger side, just tried it for a few days, just not my thing. Otherwise they worked fine. Part# 80721 $60 shipping included
  7. W

Weathertech Front Floor liners

SOLD: Weathertech Front Floor liners These are in excellent condition, only used for a few months. Part# 444961 $90 shipping included Now Sold
  8. W

Golf R or Audi S3

I cross shopped an S3 when I totaled my 2015 R. It was in between the first and second allocations of the 2016 R, so I couldn't find what I wanted, and you had to deal with the VW dealers treating it like it's gold plated. Audi dealer totally willing to negotiate, and test drive. I actually...
  9. W

OEM, Weathertech, or other for Window Vents?

I'm looking at getting a set of these, just wondering if anyone has any opinions. Weathertech is less expensive than OEM, but they don't seem to stick out as much. I know there are other manufacturers out there, but these seem to be the most popular options. Thanks!
  10. W

US Golf R Nav updates? Are we shafted?

I've seen a lot of posts that talks about 5 years of updates, but the site that I found seems to be for people in Europe. I haven't seen any posts from US owners that indicate that we have updates available, and the one I have been given, I have to pay $100 to get the latest update. Have the...
  11. W

How to remove panel right below grille?

I'm trying to get access to the rear of the grille for a mount, how do I get that panel off? I know there is the other panel right behind it, that you remove a bunch of Torx bolts, but I'm not seeing how to remove the panel right?
  12. W

Losing USB drive connection on MDI-USB cable

This problem is a bit strange, because I can pretty much tell when it will work and when it won't work. If the car has been off for a while (like overnight), if I was playing music off the USB stick, it will pick right up where it left off. However, if the car hasn't been off for a while...