GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

KWv2 Mk7 Golf R/Eibach sway bars CHeap

I have a set of minty kw v2 coil overs that I had on my mk7 golf r. Has the dcc delete kit as well. I need to get rid of them ASAP. They just occupying space at my shop. I also have some Eibach sway bars that I had for about 2 weeks before I sold the car. Selling the coilovers for $1200...
  2. A

eurodyne stage2?

Thought they would have gotten to stage 2 already. Can anyone chime in if I'm wrong. Waiting for a stage2 to order the down pipe. :(
  3. A

coilovers for mk7r with dcc??

Other than KW, is there any manufacturer making some for our r with DDC.
  4. A

Waiting more exhaust options

Wonder if other companies like Magnaflow, borla, corsa, ark, etc. will be making any exhaust systems for us with the r. IPE, milltek, and armytrix are way out of my pocket change range.:(
  5. A

MK7 R Sway Bars

So i come from driving an FRS, and handling was superb in the cornering. I've installed VWR springs, feels better than stock but Id want more. Was looking into sway bars but dont know if anyone has made any for these cars.
  6. A

My black Golf R

Traded in my frs for a more bigger car. I was getting tired of putting down the seat to put my son in, and getting passed by vans. Well here's my new canvas