GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1

Paint Correction in Baltimore Area

Anyone have then name of a really good paint correction/detail place in the Baltimore area? I have a 2016 T Red GTI that needs some love.
  2. 1

Finally replaced the stock Bridgestones...WOW

So, after only 18K miles, I couldn't stand the stock Bridgestones any longer. They were semi-ok in the dry, but in the cold and wet winter season they were just awful. I couldn't put any power down, and they were very sketchy in cornering and braking. I decided to go with a set of Michelin...
  3. 1

25mm front sway bar...worth the effort?

I'm currently running MSS street springs and a 25mm Neuspeed rear sway bar on my GTI. I have an opportunity to get a 25mm front bar for really cheap. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to buy and install it since it's only a small increase in diameter. I'm thinking it might make a subtle...
  4. 1

Firestone Indy 500s

Seems like these are on perpetual back order now in stock size...anyone know where there are any available?
  5. 1

Looking for a good custom exhaust shop in Baltimore area.

I'm looking to have a center exit exhaust system built for my MK VII GTI. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a shop in the Baltimore area? Thanks
  6. 1

Bodyshop in Baltimore area?

Some a-hole hit my rear bumper, cracked the paint, and left a nice little dent(no note, of course). Need some recommendations for a bodyshop in the Northern Baltimore area. Thanks.
  7. 1

WTB: dash cubby

Looking for a dash cubby(the one in front of the shifter) with door from a GTI, preferably. I'm looking to modify this to accept my iphone 7plus, and to be able to close the door with it in there, plugged in (I live in Baltimore...you don't ever leave stuff visible in your car here :()...
  8. 1

Modifying dash cubby.

Has anyone modified the dash cubbyhole where the USB port is? I recently bought an iphone 7 plus, and it doesn't allow me to close the door on the cubbyhole when the phone is plugged in anymore. It looks like it might be easy to cut the back out of it to allow enough room...has anyone done it?
  9. 1

FS: Emmanuele Design Springs BNIB

FS: Emmanuele Design Springs BNIB: $260 shipped CONUS obo Sold
  10. 1

Up for grabs: Stock GTI RSB with end links

Upgraded to Neuspeed rear bar at 7K miles so I don't need this anymore. Complete with stock end links attached. Pay for shipping or pick up in the Baltimore or Jessup, Md areas, and it's yours, .
  11. 1

Adding AWD to a GTI?

I searched, but couldn't find much info on a topic I had a recent discussion about. How much work would it be to add the Golf R's AWD drivetrain to a 2dr PP GTI? Assuming I could find a wrecked Golf R, how much of the rear floorpan, etc. would need to be transferred over?
  12. 1

Spring install in the Baltimore area

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good spring install shop in the Baltimore area?
  13. 1

Anyone running Emmanuelle Design springs ?

I'm looking for feedback(and pics)from anyone running Emmanuele Design springs. I didn't find much info by searching the forums. I'm looking for a mild drop with decent ride quality and improved handling. Seems like these may be my best option.
  14. 1

getting from satellite radio to home screen

How do you go from the Sat radio screen back to the home screen in MIB II ? If I'm listening to XM Radio and I want to make a call, I have to unplug the phone and plug it back in to get to the home screen...is there a better way ?
  15. 1

245/35/18

Is anyone running 245/35/18 tires ? If so, what wheel specs are you running, and how do you like them...any rubbing, etc ? Thanks
  16. 1

VWR and Koni FSD

Is anyone running this combo ?