GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

For Sale: SOLD: 2021 VW GTI Mk7.5 w DSG - Dark Iron Blue - 6 Weeks Old - Only 800 miles!

The lost $s hurt and it's kind of embarrassing to make a mistake like this,, but as great as a GTI is, it just doesn't suit me well. I really thought the GTI would tide me over until I could get an Audi Q4 e-tron in a couple of years but... So, I leased a Porsche Macan S. I'm picking it up...
  2. Z

For Sale: SOLD: 2021 VW GTI Mk7.5 w DSG - Dark Iron Blue - 6 Weeks Old - Only 800 miles!

Yes, I have gotten offers from Carvana, CarMax and a couple of VW dealers.
  3. Z

SOLD: I am selling my six-week old VW GTI Mk7.5 SE with DSG, Dark Iron Blue. It is in perfect, brand new condition. Never been smoked in or used to transport a dog or a cat. Not even a curb rash on the wheels. Less than 800 miles on the odometer. It‘s just not the right car for me. MSRP...
  4. Z

Park Assist, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control - Worth Getting?

"first world luxuries" sure sounds political.
  5. Z

Funny, I don't remember asking for political opinions but thanks for sharing.
  6. Z

I'm thinking of upgrading to a '21 GTI Mk7.5 Autobahn which comes with Park Assist, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control. How well do these tech features work? Have there been any major issues? Anything I need to know before making the decision? Thanks.
  7. Z

Anyone else struggle to find a comfortable driving position?

When I did my research on the VW website before buying the GTI it did not list different seats as part of the Autobahn package but yesterday I did more extensive research and found it has 12-way power adjustable seats. I also learned the Autobahn has other features the VW website does not list...
  8. Z

Anyone else struggle to find a comfortable driving position?

I'm coming from a 2018 Audi A5 Sportback with sport seats and just took delivery of a 2021 GTI SE. I've yet to find a comfortable position in the GTI. I like the aggressive lateral support but the seat bottom and seat back are very hard and the lumbar adjuster is not very useful. I've owned a...
  9. Z

Post your dark iron blue GTI

2021 GTI SE w/GSG Been wanting a GTI since the introduction of the Mark 7 -- finally got this one yesterday.
  10. Z

PDF Manual for 2021 GTI?

I think, and will confirm, an advantage of using the VW navigation function vs Apple CarPlay is that when you are using the VW Nav you also see driving instructions appearing on the little LCD display between the speedo and tach. I don't think you get that when using CarPlay navigation. So if...
  11. Z

PDF Manual for 2021 GTI?

Yeah, looking thru the hardcopy manual I see how generic it is. First thing I’d like to figure out is how to cancel a Nav route once you’ve started. The Nav confuses me because I don’t get what you tap to go back a step. Sometimes you can tap the surrounding screen and that works but sometimes...
  12. Z

PDF Manual for 2021 GTI?

Yup, that’s what VW Cust Service said, both 2020 and 2021 manuals don’t download. Doesn’t really seem like a difficult thing to do
  13. Z

PDF Manual for 2021 GTI?

There’s a hard-copy manual in the car but I’d like to have a PDF on my phone & iPad. The car was just delivered a few hours ago so I’m trying learn all the little hidden features, etc.
  14. Z

PDF Manual for 2021 GTI?

VW has been very challenged in the software part of the business. Golf Mk8 launch was delayed for months in Europe by software problems and ID.3 and ID.4 have also had software issues. The just-announced alliance with Microsoft for software development for VW cars is a promising development.
  15. Z

PDF Manual for 2021 GTI?

Anybody have a suggestion for a source for a PDF copy of owner’s manual for a 2021 GTI? VW site only produces error messages and customer care says the problem is with all 2020 and 2021 manuals and they don’t know when it will be fixed. Thx.
  16. Z

VW Lease Extension Monthly Payment?

I didn't see anything in my lease about an extension. That said, it's a consumer lease so in most states prob different rules than commercial leases. In my case I prepaid the lease upfront, so my monthly payment for the last 36 months has been $0.00
  17. Z

VW Lease Extension Monthly Payment?

Has anyone extended a lease for 3 or 6 months with VW Credit? I'm wondering what the monthly payment would be for the extended term. I've heard a few people say the payment will be the same as in your existing lease but that doesn't make sense given the existing payment would be based on how...
  18. Z

Latest dealer prices for GTImk7.5 SE DSG

I think maybe the 18" gloss black wheels in SE and Autobahn being standard is new for 2021but I could be wrong.
  19. Z

Latest dealer prices for GTImk7.5 SE DSG

I'd rather get the very last of the Mark 7s than a 2020. And, I'm ambivalent about the Mark 8. Most reviews have been pretty negative about the all digital dash with no knobs. It may take a refresh before VW works out the issues. Not to mention the over-the-air update issues they have been...